Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hope you all enjoy the show this month anyway folks, glad you could all make it! In accordance with my tradition as well, since I've broken my listener record I now have to have a drink so feel free to grab one with me :drunk:

1. Myon - Albion [In Trance We Trust]
2. Aqauteca - Kohwai (Speak In Sympathy mashup mix) [Solaris]
3. Invisible Sounds - Ontario (Evasive progressive remix) [Abora Recordings]

I was away for the week with work on a programming course last month, and stuck in the hotel on my own. However I took my laptop and paid to get wireless internet for the full week, mainly so I'd be able to be here.

Conveniently, the only time during the week that the wireless went down was half an hour before the show was due to start. Couldn't believe it! Then I remembered my mate Phil Metcalfe would be here - so I played the set from the original recording I had on my laptop so it would be simultaneous, and sent him texts as I went along when each new tune came in. It worked quite well in the end! Never again though if I can help it! :lol:

i remember that day, and i must tell you you was very well synchronized with the show playing here:)

very nice beginning so far ;)

good evening Diane ! :grinning:

this is a two hours set : you're around till the end ? :music:

Hope you all enjoy the show this month anyway folks, glad you could all make it! In accordance with my tradition as well, since I've broken my listener record I now have to have a drink so feel free to grab one with me :drunk:

ok let's go:drunk:

Laz tell me I'm at the right page lol, I'm chooned in anyway :super:

Well, i go to the shower :tongue:

Chao
Bye
Adiosssss!!! :grinning:

good start, this set have lots of energy!!!!

:super:

Laz tell me I'm at the right page lol, I'm chooned in anyway :super:

Woohoo good to see you mate! :wave: The show's dedicated to Stella today btw, we all wish her well :smile1:

Now, as usual in the show today I throw in some older tunes as well as current ones - I can remember having a conversation with someone on here about this guy recently, as I'm a big fan of the Finnish sound :music:

4. Envio - Time To Say Goodbye [ASOT]

This one's on vinyl too by the way :)

* previous post : whàt a story ! :lol: - thanks Phil Metcalfe :grinning:​

mmm - maybe time for a decent drink here as well ! :mask: :)

lots of people today :wow:
good to see you arround danmark :hug:

:) yep - this time I'm around. My presence here might vary though, from day to day :p :grinning: :music:

Back