• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
side note:

just something funny I came across

0,10114,5175696,00.jpg

yeah i want to fill my head with some more interesting facts and be able to get a bad ass job someday!! hahah

working on computers just doesn't cut it!!

yeah this is a massive chooooooon!! :choon::choon:
haha, i have a point there. i have about 1.5 years in school before i have to make a choice of what i will do for a living. And right now, i would like to go at the police academy :)

haha, i have a point there. i have about 1.5 years in school before i have to make a choice of what i will do for a living. And right now, i would like to go at the police academy :)

cool man at least you have an idea of what you want!!! :):)

Good selection of tunes :mml:

I would love to! I need to get rich first though :(

awww someday you will Laan!! :)

go party at the beloved Aria or Gourvment!! man i would love to visit those clubs!

awww someday you will Laan!! :)

go party at the beloved Aria or Gourvment!! man i would love to visit those clubs!

you know the show from March 6 that was supposed to be aired on AH from Sudbury, its moved to Toronto for May 9....:):):):super::super::super:

yeah i want to fill my head with some more interesting facts and be able to get a bad ass job someday!! hahah

working on computers just doesn't cut it!!

yeah this is a massive chooooooon!! :choon::choon:
begin at school again! thats no problem. at least not here in norway! my mum is around 40-43 and she just started with a course at the evening. just to keep here job :)

you know the show from March 6 that was supposed to be aired on AH from Sudbury, its moved to Toronto for May 9....:):):):super::super::super:

so i take it you will be there for the party then?!?! :):)

begin at school again! thats no problem. at least not here in norway! my mum is around 40-43 and she just started with a course at the evening. just to keep here job :)

yeah it is similar over here!!! just figuring it out thats the hard part :lol:

just can't wait to go to university and just take some courses spend sometime learning things that are not specialized in one area... that would be so much fun!

so i take it you will be there for the party then?!?! :):)

the only way i'll miss that is if i'm dead, thats a great chance for canandian AH members to gather together...and me thinks that its my best chance at a backstage pass LMAO :) :super:

:choonalert:
I love Activa LeSaux included this song in your showss often

Back