Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
the only way i'll miss that is if i'm dead, thats a great chance for canandian AH members to gather together...and me thinks that its my best chance at a backstage pass LMAO :) :super:

mmm may 9th eh!!! that would be so sick!! maybe i will think about coming down!! then on may16 i get to see infected mushroom WOOTTT!! so excited about that!! :mask::mask:

lol...Canada is cheap for you guys with your euros :)

:choon:

Yeah, so is the plane eh? -_- My ma forces me to pay alot per month. & I also need to buy my own food since she doesn't buy the food I like.

yeah it is similar over here!!! just figuring it out thats the hard part :lol:

just can't wait to go to university and just take some courses spend sometime learning things that are not specialized in one area... that would be so much fun!
then do it! since you want, i mean :lol:
the only thing you would miss is the time of doing what you want. beside that it's great too learn something, some of it i'll remember the rest of your life!! :)

then do it! since you want, i mean :lol:
the only thing you would miss is the time of doing what you want. beside that it's great too learn something, some of it i'll remember the rest of your life!! :)

oh yeah the plan is in the works first i will complete my courses now, then i will make some money visit TE2009... then go back to school :lol::lol:

Yeah, so is the plane eh? -_- My ma forces me to pay alot per month. & I also need to buy my own food since she doesn't buy the food I like.

plane is not expensive at all, not as much you you would think :)

i'm sure one day you'll be able to do it, if not...never know when i might pop in to visit NL again, i'm thinking to go see Belgium sometime this year :)

mmm may 9th eh!!! that would be so sick!! maybe i will think about coming down!! then on may16 i get to see infected mushroom WOOTTT!! so excited about that!! :mask::mask:

Westjet is having seat sales all the time, right now its about $350 return :)

Thanks to everyone for listening, its always a pleasure!
See you nect week!

plane is not expensive at all, not as much you you would think :)

i'm sure one day you'll be able to do it, if not...never know when i might pop in to visit NL again, i'm thinking to go see Belgium sometime this year :)

:wow: aren't you the world traveler! :lol:

tickets to the EU are expensive this year..:wow:

the only way i'll miss that is if i'm dead, thats a great chance for canandian AH members to gather together

so you being dead is a gr8 way for canandian AH members to gather together! :wow: :ohmy:

Back