Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
DSI... you are amazing... love your tunes so far and the idea of adding the space planets images, i love it!! xD :kissing:

:mml: :mml: :mml: UNDONE IS MADNESS!!!

so where are we flying DSI?:music:

This set has certainly tranceformed my morning. :mask:

DSI... you are amazing... love your tunes so far and the idea of adding the space planets images, i love it!! xD :kissing:

:mml: :mml: :mml: UNDONE IS MADNESS!!!

you're undone?:lol:

hello Celt:hug:

03-saturn.jpg

Current position: 03
Current location: Saturn
Current track: Bobina - Slow (Cosmonaut Remix) [World Club Music]

Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun. It is a gas giant (also known as a Jovian planet, after the planet Jupiter), the second-largest planet in the Solar System after Jupiter. Saturn has a prominent system of rings, consisting mostly of ice particles with a smaller amount of rocky debris and dust. It was named after the Roman God Saturn (the Greek equivalent is Cronos, father of Zeus).

you @ the planet saturn =)

its not slow.... its speeed =)

This SLOW remix is such an OMG! :choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

04-mars.jpg

Current position: 04
Current location: Mars
Current track: Electric Avenue - Gaslift [CDR]

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and is known as the Red Planet due to its reddish appearance as seen from Earth. The planet is named after Mars, the Roman god of war. A terrestrial planet, Mars has a thin atmosphere and surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the volcanoes, valleys, deserts and polar ice caps of Earth. It has the highest mountain in the solar system, Olympus Mons, and the largest canyon, Valles Marineris. Mars' rotational period and seasonal cycles are also similar to those of the Earth. Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos, which are small and oddly shaped. Mars can be seen from Earth with the naked eye.

Vamo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super:

electro songs!!!! very nice :)

04-mars.jpg

Current position: 04
Current location: Mars
Current track: Electric Avenue - Gaslift [CDR]

Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and is known as the Red Planet due to its reddish appearance as seen from Earth. The planet is named after Mars, the Roman god of war. A terrestrial planet, Mars has a thin atmosphere and surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the volcanoes, valleys, deserts and polar ice caps of Earth. It has the highest mountain in the solar system, Olympus Mons, and the largest canyon, Valles Marineris. Mars' rotational period and seasonal cycles are also similar to those of the Earth. Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos, which are small and oddly shaped. Mars can be seen from Earth with the naked eye.

Bitmans homeland :lol:

:music:

S I C K C H O O N !
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back