• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
It's going great. I can't believe I got up at 6:00 this morning XD

How's it going in your neck of the woods? :)

:hug:

i'm not feeling very good today

Cool never knew Mars had the deepest canyon:grinning:,I knew about Olympus Mons

05-neptune.jpg

Current position: 05
Current location: Neptune
Current track: In Progress - Avalanche (Omnia Remix) [Captured Digital]

Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in our solar system. IT is the fourth largest planet by diameter and the third largest by mass; Neptune is 17 times the mass of Earth and is slightly more massive than its near twin Uranus, which is 14 Earth masses, but slightly smaller due to its higher density. The planet is named after the Roman god of the sea. Neptune's atmosphere is primarily composed of hydrogen and helium, with traces of methane that account for the planet's blue appearance. Neptune also has the strongest winds of any planet in the solar system, measured as high as 2,100km/h. Discovered on September 23, 1846, Neptune is notable for being the first planet discovered based on mathematical prediction rather than regular observations.

Heya, T4e! :hug:

://a387.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/m_3bc21b37a316bf51eb3fea19d4152c02.jpg

LOL...I saw the spinning deadmau5 icon in the other thread, and, well... :lol:

both so cute :)

:dancing:

05-neptune.jpg

Current position: 05
Current location: Neptune
Current track: In Progress - Avalanche (Omnia Remix) [Captured Digital]

Neptune is the eighth and farthest planet from the Sun in our solar system. IT is the fourth largest planet by diameter and the third largest by mass; Neptune is 17 times the mass of Earth and is slightly more massive than its near twin Uranus, which is 14 Earth masses, but slightly smaller due to its higher density. The planet is named after the Roman god of the sea. Neptune's atmosphere is primarily composed of hydrogen and helium, with traces of methane that account for the planet's blue appearance. Neptune also has the strongest winds of any planet in the solar system, measured as high as 2,100km/h. Discovered on September 23, 1846, Neptune is notable for being the first planet discovered based on mathematical prediction rather than regular observations.

This is my planet (and a great choon!) :):choonalert:

Great idae DSI:grinning:

Keeping me distracted from work:yikes:

beautiful :super::super::super:

Hello everyone :)
Tuned In :music:

Great idae DSI:grinning:

Keeping me distracted from work:yikes:

i'm going to have to come back and read it all, really interesting, i love his idea :)

Back