Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:super::bravo::super:

Out There!

Dmitry Ference ft. Alexander BobkoV - Out There (ID Remix)

another good one.

There are really worlds between these (beautiful) sounds and the crap played at trance energy last night (that had nearly nothing to do with trance)! At least till 2 o'clock, maybe it got better later on...

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

There are really worlds between these (beautiful) sounds and the crap played at trance energy last night (that had nearly nothing to do with trance)! At least till 2 o'clock, maybe it got better later on...

:cap: oh ... Which DJ's did you witness ? :dance:

:cap: oh ... Which DJ's did you witness ? :dance:

I always switched between the main- and the future stage and it often was really so bad that I had to switch it off! Really cruel vocal-stuff combined with monotone house or electro sounding stuff - making me think it is a sensation white of the last years. Really poor music! On the main-floor it was Nic Chagall, BT, Markus Shulz, Armin van Buuren (20 minutes broadcasted from new york to trance energy) and even armin only had 1 nice track, the rest was bad. On the future-stage it was Daniel Wanrooy, Arnej and Dash Berlin. I think with Super8 & Tab it got better (at least the beginning sounded like real uplifting trance), but than the stream was out of order and they switched to main-stage, there Marco V played shitty stuff as well, so I went to bed...

Back