How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
yet this was a total cool set to me ! Voting Massive !

I always switched between the main- and the future stage and it often was really so bad that I had to switch it off! Really cruel vocal-stuff combined with monotone house or electro sounding stuff - making me think it is a sensation white of the last years. Really poor music! On the main-floor it was Nic Chagall, BT, Markus Shulz, Armin van Buuren (20 minutes broadcasted from new york to trance energy) and even armin only had 1 nice track, the rest was bad. On the future-stage it was Daniel Wanrooy, Arnej and Dash Berlin. I think with Super8 & Tab it got better (at least the beginning sounded like real uplifting trance), but than the stream was out of order and they switched to main-stage, there Marco V played shitty stuff as well, so I went to bed...

:book: Yeah - thanks for explaining to me. House & tech dominate the scene pretty much the last years ... :hmmm:

Super8
Super8
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Super8

Profile: Super8 is Miika Eloranta from Helsinki, Finland, who also forms one half of Aalto

Miika has produced a string of successful remixes, including Rollerball "Albinoni", Space Brothers "One More Chance" and the monstrously enormous remix of Aalto's "Rush".
Aliases: Miika Eloranta

DJ Tab
DJ Tab
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for DJ Tab

Aliases: Janne Mansnerus
In Groups: Super8 & Tab

m_8d74b8086e99483aaa21a4369d0a6b7c.jpg

I will memorize Dan Reitar, I have to admit that I never heard him before - but it was definitely a great set! :good2:
:thankyou:

Hi Ori, djdurrani, Sunny Tomorrow, Cloud 88, Julius2043, eitherwise, nitrotron, Blade Runner, spasmenos, Axujet, baxxter5569, bojanlook, cica9thc, ddemosmd, Distant Identity and Guldfisk ! :beer2:

Sorry for the long delay, I've been very busy recently.
:(
Thanks everybody for your comments and votes or simply to have surf on this topic and thank you Ori for having posted great info, as always !
init.php

This is the full tracklist :
01. Jer Martin - Ten Minutes To Midnight (Original Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
02. Nitrous Oxide feat. Aneym - Far Away (Club Mix) [Anjunabeats]
03. Nitrous Oxide & Mysterious Movement - The Journey (Original Mix) [Mondo Records]
04. Adam Nickey pres. Blue 8 - Eleventh Street (Suncatcher Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
05. Oceania pres. Cordonnier - Squares In Boxes (Suncatcher Remix) [Alter Ego Digital]
06. SoundLift - Nakthi (Original Mix) [Blue Soho Recordings]
07. Sebastian Brandt - 450 (Original Mix) [A State Of Trance]
08. Brave - The Healer (Arctic Moon Remix) [FSOE Recordings]
09. W&W vs Jonas Stenberg - Alligator Fuckhouse (Bjorn Akesson Remix) [Captivating Sounds]

See you soon and long life to Afterhours ! :drunk:
init.php

Last edited:

Back