Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
winner4.png

MONTHLY WINNER
:: Darzh Liebek ::

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooooo!!! haha

Apologies if it comes through a little quiet - didnt boost the volume as much as I could on the recording, duh. :super:

Cool one of my favorite shows here at ahfterhours.fm/Monthly Contest Winner

Congrats!:grinning:

nice mashup :music:

Cheers, love 6am, makes me think of summer on a beach - with trance playing, ofcourse!

01. Seth Hutton vs Cressida - 6am Behind You (Liebekx Mashup Mix) [Captured/Euphonic]

Are you guys listening from home or work? I'm at work but doing nothing for an hour, just enjoying this precious 60mins of air time :)

02. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Inpetto Mix) [Drizzly]
03. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Duderstadt Mix) [Drizzly]

Half of each because I love 'em both!!

Are you guys listening from home or work? I'm at work but doing nothing for an hour, just enjoying this precious 60mins of air time :)

I've listened to this set at work, at home, on a plane, in a car, on a PC, a phone, while walking, reading, eating...

:mask:

darzhliebek, robejaegs, Altered-Mind, Tomek

Hi all! :wave:

Howdy! I really have a pitiful number of posts to say i've been on this site 8hrs a day for the past 6 months! Cant believe some people have 1000's of posts!! Maybe I type too slow....

Howdy! I really have a pitiful number of posts to say i've been on this site 8hrs a day for the past 6 months! Cant believe some people have 1000's of posts!! Maybe I type too slow....

I have the same problem. Everyone else makes many posts in the time I make a single one.

Newsum it is!

04. David Newsum - Sand Dune (Original Mix) [Discover]

If you guys like the mix feel free to PM me, I do a mix series called Connected and mail the mix CDs to people around the world. It's not In Search Of Sunrise, but it's free! Just for the love of trance. Even though I get most of my trance fix from the net it's still nice to get a CD now and again. :)

Back