• Decent

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:love: Sirens Of The Sea :love:

That is *really* interesting! I knew about the clouds cooling effect (reflects the sun's rays back into space, right?), but I always figured the CO2 insulation effect was greater than the reflection effect.

Wow!!

Yeah, it's a pretty close call between the two.

Have a good day everyone, see you in the next forum thread :)

* Replay Darzh Liebek - May DJ Contest Winner on AH.FM 04-06-2008 ~ Now Listening: 551 *

Thanks for listening everyone! Hope you enjoyed.

Gonna have to keep on entering the DJ comp until someone gives me a radio show to keep me happy :lol:

Tracklist:

01. Seth Hutton vs Cressida - 6am Behind You (Liebekx Mashup Mix) :music:[Captured/Euphonic]

02. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Inpetto Mix) [Drizzly]
03. DJ Shog - Feel Me (Duderstadt Mix) [Drizzly]
04. David Newsum - Sand Dune (Original Mix) [Discover]
05. Tiesto - Everything (Cosmic Gate Mix) [Nebula]
06. Armin Van Buuren - Unforgivable (Original Mix) [Armada]
07. Midway - Monkey Forest (Danilo Ercole Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
08. Blank & Jones - Miracle Cure (Martin Roth Mix) [Soundcolours]
09. Stoneface & Terminal - Storm (Club Mix) [Euphonic]
10. Hardwick & Pledger - Fallen Tides (Simon Patterson Mix) [Anjunabeats]
11. Oceanlab - Sirens Of The Sea (Maor Levi Edit) [Anjunabeats]

* Replay Darzh Liebek - May DJ Contest Winner on AH.FM 04-06-2008 ~ Now Listening: 597 *

Thanks Magik! - was appreciating your Patterson mashup just the other day!

haha, thanx, will try curb the enthusiasm for trance until the Earth is chilled to the core - need to design some CO2-eliminating turntables, then I can do both at the same time!
Conclusions are it could be worse than we thought - CO2 warms, aerosols cool by creating more clouds, so if we clean up the pollution it will probably warm even more :mask: but the truth is no ones got a f*cking clue! haha

That is *really* interesting! I knew about the clouds cooling effect (reflects the sun's rays back into space, right?), but I always figured the CO2 insulation effect was greater than the reflection effect.

Wow!!

:book: a convenience of listening ( and not watching, like movies or television: one can read while :music: listening .. .. ..

Interesting to read here guys !
:grinning:​

Back