Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
now that you have finished your chores you can relax...:puff:

yeah, choons take up alot of our time. :lol:

what do ppl sell at roadside produce stands in florida during the summer? I saw a small fruit stand selling strawberries when i was there in january...:captain:

did you have a nice day? i always enjoy seeing my parents...my mum always bakes me an apple pie...so yummmy! :grinning:

what else do you cook beside food? :hmmm:

i sometimes cook the numbers at work...:whistle:

yeah I did :grinning: They will stay here for 1-2 weeks (they have the flat upstairs) and then they ll leave again for vacation till September!

and yes I cook the numbers at work too that's why they want me there :lol:

what do ppl sell at roadside produce stands in florida during the summer? I saw a small fruit stand selling strawberries when i was there in january...:captain:

:LMAO: produce...all kinds...mostly tomatoes this time of year. :super:

:choon:

yeah I did :grinning: They will stay here for 1-2 weeks (they have the flat upstairs) and then they ll leave again for vacation till September!

and yes I cook the numbers at work too that's why they want me there :lol:

where do they go for holiday?

:rofl: you must be an accountant...:mask: :lolz:

:LMAO: produce...all kinds...mostly tomatoes this time of year. :super:

:choon:

interesting....strawberries are in season here right now for only 2 more weeks (a short growing season)...i went to a farm and picked 40lb/20kg...i made 30 jars of jam 2 pies and still had some left for eating raw...:grinning:

is Rhodes a tourist island? :hmmm:

hate the whiny vocals but love the beat on this track! :choon:

interesting....strawberries are in season here right now for only 2 more weeks (a short growing season)...i went to a farm and picked 40lb/20kg...i made 30 jars of jam 2 pies and still had some left for eating raw...:grinning:

u always do surprise me :wow: well done

that choon made my night...mostly :mask:

dammit ur wife must feel very lucky :grinning:

CHOOOOOOOOOON :wub:

while waiting to catch my flight back to the US last month, i saw several ppl boarding a flight to Rhodes...I had no i dea where that was...but guessed it was somewhere nice judging from how they were dressed...:wow:

u mean undressed :lol:

Back