• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i have to do what i can to compete with other more attractive men....:lol:
haha yeah i know exactly what u mean... :mask: if i dont look like a model i have to do other thigs better :lol: i guess ive succeed with some things :mask:
i am doing my best to convert weights...i think my time is coming very soon when i need to understand the gram, litre, centimeter etc..:mask:

when the time will be for that?

haha yeah i know exactly what u mean... :mask: if i dont look like a model i have to do other thigs better :lol: i guess ive succeed with some things :mask:

when the time will be for that?

you both are idiots :p

what if a man looks like a model if he is useless and slow? thats my opinion but let's hear Special Kay too :)

what if a man looks like a model if he is useless and slow? thats my opinion but let's hear Special Kay too :)

so im idiot too..... have to improve more my cooking then :lol:

that's rough... i'm just saying i'm not among the better looking gents out there but it is important to have some life skills which help to make relationships function better...:)

so im idiot too..... have to improve more my cooking then :lol:

you can't rely on your sexual prowess to be the sole giver of satisfaction...you need to be more well rounded...:lol:

Back