• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:mml::mml::mml:

Hi there, well like you said before each to there own ;) i think many people will say that all our stuff is emotional etc and other will disagree i m sure there are stuff coming from us that will fit your taste and on the same time we can't satisfy everyone, but we are doing our best.
i was one that said that:mask:. Dynasty and Key of Life OWN! i want more tracks like that:grinning2: and im still waiting on a Paul Miller collab with Aly and Fila, should be massive.:)

Now, this is uplifting ! :super:

yo Fila, should tell Paul Miller to give you his latest unreleased productions. they are HUGE! Afterlife especially and a Remix for Sa.Phe.Ra or something like that.:)

Hi there, well like you said before each to there own ;) i think many people will say that all our stuff is emotional etc and other will disagree i m sure there are stuff coming from us that will fit your taste and on the same time we can't satisfy everyone, but we are doing our best.

One can never Satisfy Everyone, So Dont every try, Keep Doing the best you do till your heart reply, yes its ready to release and see people go wild...

ok emotional is a lil wrong word for the meaning i meant.... melancholic would suit it better. I still like you and u have made some serious choons and remixes but i kinda miss that Spirit Of Ka feeling :wub:

i was one that said that:mask:. Dynasty and Key of Life OWN! i want more tracks like that:grinning2: and im still waiting on a Paul Miller collab with Aly and Fila, should be massive.:)

we are playing in LA and San Fran on the 26th of June

La in the afternoon and San Fran at night

Back