• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
wow!! that all i have to say at the mo

:lol:actually i was named after my father thats why. as long as i like the choons i listen.:music:

but still after u listen years ull hear the difference.... i remember that they all sounded good and the same when i started late 90's.... only at begining 20th century i started to notice major difference :)

but still after u listen years ull hear the difference.... i remember that they all sounded good and the same when i started late 90's.... only at begining 20th century i started to notice major difference :)
well i have long way to go then.:lol:

choon after choon after:choon::choon::choon:

* good morning to you ?

i HATE it witn Alex makes electro tracks... but this track was like back in 2005/2006

BUMP...

Choon Alert !!! :choon::choon::music::music::dance:

yeah - same here :iagree: prefer melodic to most electro ! :)

:dancing:

Hi Estaria, remember you from ASOT 400, send me your full name and i will put you on the guestlist for next week ;)

your cool! i like that in DJ's so much that they gives some credits for the fans! thumps up for you! :bravo:

hello there... its a bit surprise u logged in :dance: but i have one guestion... why A&F dont make emotional tunes as they used to do before like Thebes was? Also tunes are always in a major key and not minor... me likes melancholic tunes :mask:

Hi there, well like you said before each to there own ;) i think many people will say that all our stuff is emotional etc and other will disagree i m sure there are stuff coming from us that will fit your taste and on the same time we can't satisfy everyone, but we are doing our best.

06_26_09_2sm.jpg

* two times a lady .. .. ..

Claudia Cazacu feat Audrey Gallagher - Free Fallin (Vocal mix)

Claudia Cazacu
Claudia Cazacu Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Claudia Cazacu

Audrey Gallagher
Audrey Gallagher Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Audrey Gallagher
Aliases: Aureas
In Groups: Scheer
Audrey Gallagher on MySpace

Back