• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
did you smell anything?...Bitman's been farting a lot in the last hour LMAO

you're kind of late...this needs to go on Replay really soon, kind of like NEXT set :super:

:iagree::replay:

Man,you're getting rusty...:mask:
haha noooo...i'm at a stage where invisibility is unnecessary. It's far more advanced at this level...the board itself can't even keep track of me and the few others at this level...

later clubgirl :hug:

:music: been a gret countdown. must vote massive.

same her, but for some reason i always hit Post Reply instead of Vote Now LOL

time to move over to the humongous thread :lol:

o guys cya later.

was fun :hug:

ooooh in iq ui! :hug:

how are things going? :mama:

:hug:

Things are great, just smashing. Welcome to Afterhours! Yeah, I know you've been here since 2006, but I don't think *I've* had a chance to welcome you here. :welcome:

How have you been doing? Healthy & wealthy, I hope!

i think i just heard em say number 1

well apparently i was wrong on the #2 bit...

well, this incoming set sounds nice but gots some other stuff in my queue and need to get off the boards for now. take care folks. :hug:

haha noooo...i'm at a stage where invisibility is unnecessary. It's far more advanced at this level...the board itself can't even keep track of me and the few others at this level...

Dude,the last guy who made such a blasphemic statement was fed to the zombies under my orders...

same her, but for some reason i always hit Post Reply instead of Vote Now LOL

time to move over to the humongous thread :lol:

Haha, I thought I was in the current thread. Guess I dropped in right at the end. Moving to EOYC thread now... :blush:

Things are great, just smashing. Welcome to Afterhours! Yeah, I know you've been here since 2006, but I don't think *I've* had a chance to welcome you here. :welcome:

So what's crackin vocal hater?

thx for the welcome...good to hear you're fine :hug:

things are just fine here aswell...both healthy & wealthy...though december was an expensive month once again :)

keep an eye on my website, some new stuff on there, and i have a couple more sets ready which i will release over the next couple of weeks :dancing:

Dude,the last guy who made such a blasphemic statement was fed to the zombies under my orders...
and who let the zombies do that? Me. That's right, if it wasn't for me telling the zombies it's okay to follow that order, they wouldn't have done anything. trust me, i'm way past that stage :lol:

Back