Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
things are just fine here aswell...both healthy & wealthy...though december was an expensive month once again :)

keep an eye on my website, some new stuff on there, and i have a couple more sets ready which i will release over the next couple of weeks :dancing:

Yeah, I had that same problem with December. Good thing we have all year to save up for/pay down credit cards for it. :lol:

I was going to ask if you'd done any new sets recently. You know about the Afterhours DJ contest I assume?

and who let the zombies do that? Me. That's right, if it wasn't for me telling the zombies it's okay to follow that order, they wouldn't have done anything. trust me, i'm way past that stage :lol:

Dude you really amuse me,
quality joke that one.
You have lots to learn young 1!:mask:

Cool!
And why do you hate them?
Don't they make good coffee?

Let's see:

I hate Blackberries because even though they have WiFi built in, you need to activate a mobile data plan in order to receive all the IP "service books".

I hate Windows Mobile devices because WM UI sucks, and none of the software is free.

And I don't know if I hate Symbian OS or Linux OS smartphones, cause I can't find any in my area with WiFi.

And no coffee, although BB and WM have Java. :)

Let's see:

I hate Blackberries because even though they have WiFi built in, you need to activate a mobile data plan in order to receive all the IP "service books".

I hate Windows Mobile devices because WM UI sucks, and none of the software is free.

And I don't know if I hate Symbian OS or Linux OS smartphones, cause I can't find any in my area with WiFi.

And no coffee, although BB and WM have Java. :)

Riiiiiight,the only thing I understood was an "and", an "I" and the word "coffee"...

time for Replay and the Europeans are here...LOL

quack quack quack quack track

formentera what:mml::mml:

Back