Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
not sure. but i think this wasnt broadcasted in the scheduled time and is being played today woohoo. :super:

btw. check the calendar. to catch the live shows everyday!!! :grinning:

Strange, almost mysterious... :) Servers got knocked out?

Strange, almost mysterious... :) Servers got knocked out?

the past week i had network problems too, maybe the whole internet had a problem, i dont know maybe the sun's electromagnetic interference or something.

some pages couldnt load, and some others loaded just fine. was weird and that may explain what happened, maybe johnny rizk coulnt upload his set on time.

but of course thats only speculation :mask:

Actually it's middle of the night for me. :) But whatever. I can't miss this show, music is really nice. :music:

What time is it at your home? Here in Texas it's 6:28pm. :hug::cat:

as i said. i have to go. have fun guys.

:hug:

Hello Tranceheads :music: :hug:
How's Johnny treating you today? Hopefully good cuz otherwise i'll kick his ass :P

the past week i had network problems too, maybe the whole internet had a problem, i dont know maybe the sun's electromagnetic interference or something.

some pages couldnt load, and some others loaded just fine. was weird and that may explain what happened, maybe johnny rizk coulnt upload his set on time.

but of course thats only speculation :mask:

I see. I didn't have any recently. :) Well... Last week I wasn't listening to AH.fm. Shame on me.

Bye mate! It was nice chatting with you. :hug:

i would say it has been pretty smashing!!!

how you doing today mate?

I'm doing great lately! :) Above & Beyond came here (Beirut) last Friday and Ferry Corsten will come on 2nd May :super: :super:

Quite melodic and relaxing :) perfect for here, 2:40am :)

yeah man this set just feels right!!

Especially when I'm quite intoxicated and chilling after 20 hours of work. :) I'm quite tired, but I'll have one more beer and gotta go. Only six hours of sleep left and I'm still awake. :( If only one wouldn't have to work. Oh well...

hey everyone!

really late here it's 3:00 A.M.

It's true this is the first time this 2 hour set is being aired now due to local internet problems preventing me from uploading on time.

now the show is uploaded and broadcasting so.... I hope you all enjoy and those who miss it will catch a replay some other time again!

Thanks everyone for your support... AGAIN!!

Peace!

Johnny

Back