Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey everyone!

really late here it's 3:00 A.M.

It's true this is the first time this 2 hour set is being aired now due to local internet problems preventing me from uploading on time.

now the show is uploaded and broadcasting so.... I hope you all enjoy and those who miss it will catch a replay some other time again!

Thanks everyone for your support... AGAIN!!

Peace!

Johnny

Thanks Johnny. It's very easy listening. :grinning: Perfect for chilling, but if might suggest something more energetic next time it would be cool. I don't know if that's your style, but I would suggest giving more "kicks" to it. Anyway it's really good. Especially the tune playing right now! :) Peace!

the second hour has just started now and it's usually more energetic so... this should be really suitable for you!! :)

Czesc ziomek :) Wlasciwie to jest pierwsza czterdziesci, ale kto by tam liczyl :)

aaaaaaaa to ty Polak?! :) siema!! a wiesz ja dostalem wczoraj koszulke ah.fm :grinning: wygralem na Middle East In The Mix :mask:

the second hour has just started now and it's usually more energetic so... this should be really suitable for you!! :)

From what I can hear it is! :super: Shame it's being aired now, most people are gone from the forums. It's really bad time for airing this set. And it really gets better each second now. Well... Perhaps the first hour didn't have enough to it so it could gain critical mass.

aaaaaaaa to ty Polak?! :) siema!! a wiesz ja dostalem wczoraj koszulke ah.fm :grinning: wygralem na Middle East In The Mix :mask:

Siemka, siemka. No pewnie, ze Polak :) Wszedzie nas pelno! Wiesz, ja tak nie bardzo jestem obeznany w kulturze trance'owej, wiec nie bardzo wiem co to Middle East In The Mix. :)

hopefully it will be replayed at a more appropriate time... BIG THANKS go out to Dan here!! he rocks!! :)

hopefully it will be replayed at a more appropriate time... BIG THANKS go out to Dan here!! he rocks!! :)

I'm pretty sure he does, but I'm not so familiar with AH.fm crew for now. :) And as for your set, IMO the first hour was lacking something. Don't take it as an offense, because now it's getting better, but the first hour IMO didn't have catchy tunes. It was ok, but not something I would say wow at. :) Now it's getting quite dancey and it appeals to me even more. :mml:

Siemka, siemka. No pewnie, ze Polak :) Wszedzie nas pelno! Wiesz, ja tak nie bardzo jestem obeznany w kulturze trance'owej, wiec nie bardzo wiem co to Middle East In The Mix. :)

To event na ah.fm tak :) tak samo jak Polonia In The Mix, gra w nim ok. 20 dj'ow :music:

I'm pretty sure he does, but I'm not so familiar with AH.fm crew for now. :) And as for your set, IMO the first hour was lacking something. Don't take it as an offense, because now it's getting better, but the first hour IMO didn't have catchy tunes. It was ok, but not something I would say wow at. :) Now it's getting quite dancey and it appeals to me even more. :mml:

it's supposed to be building up this way.... that's the style of the show. second hour is always more dancy :grinning: i'm sure a lot more other people were more satisfied of the first hour and a lot of other people are now more satisfied with the second one. It's all about tastes :)

it's supposed to be building up this way.... that's the style of the show. second hour is always more dancy :grinning: i'm sure a lot more other people were more satisfied of the first hour and a lot of other people are now more satisfied with the second one. It's all about tastes :)

Armin style :mask: :lol:

To event na ah.fm tak :) tak samo jak Polonia In The Mix, gra w nim ok. 20 dj'ow :music:

Nie jestem az tak zaznajomiony z AH.fm "od kuchni". ;) Ale moze nie powinnismy mowic po polsku. W kazdym razie dzieki za wyjasnienie! :beer2:

Well... It's 1:30 am CET. You live in Texas? Heard it's one of the best states :)

(fixing dinner unpoof)

Yes. It sure is. I've lived here since 1968. Anything you want, any kind of terrain or weather, we've got. :super::cat:

I've loved the whole thing. :grinning: :cat:

I think I feel what you mean, but IMO the "storyline" should evolve quicker in my opinion. I agree it's a matter of taste. :) Just look at today's show of Le Saux. It was brilliant. I know that you have different style, but maybe you should experiment with wavey building up?
Softly, a little bit more dancey, again softly, more dancey, moderating it within the first hour and then BOOM! Explosion for the second hour. :) Just my opinion.

(fixing dinner unpoof)

Yes. It sure is. I've lived here since 1968. Anything you want, any kind of terrain or weather, we've got. :super::cat:

:wow: I thought that people at your age (no offense) don't listen to trance. :bow::bow: :bow:

Really amazing for me :grinning:

I think I feel what you mean, but IMO the "storyline" should evolve quicker in my opinion. I agree it's a matter of taste. :) Just look at today's show of Le Saux. It was brilliant. I know that you have different style, but maybe you should experiment with wavey building up?
Softly, a little bit more dancey, again softly, more dancey, moderating it within the first hour and then BOOM! Explosion for the second hour. :) Just my opinion.

you got it... I'll cook something next time! hehehe :)

Gtg to bed Tranceheads :) i'm falling on my keyboard here :lol: and no the music isn't boring at all!
Nighty everyone :) :hug:

you got it... I'll cook something next time! hehehe :)

This is really cool mate! :hug::super: And thanks for the show, I really enjoy the second hour. :super:I hope you'll get better airing time for the next show. Here in Poland it's 2:45 am right now. And I should be asleep for three hours at least. :) But I'm getting addicted to AH! :music:

Back