Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Oh i dont know you and you dont know me either since i have register here only few months even that i am already familiar to some members over here from another place :)

Just wanted to say a hello to you :wave:

:lol: I can imagine dereklangold's response, as a part of the present community here has it's roots (too) at another site ! :music: Same goes for us, for you and for me ! :cap:

bad so bad darlene hahahahahahahaha thx for asking

I'm sorry sweetie. Hang in there and listen to some choonage. Get some other synapse firing in the brain.:lol:

This dj is not playing just anthems. thats good. different music:super::super::super:

:lol: I can imagine dereklangold's response, as a part of the present community here has it's roots (too) at another site ! :music: Same goes for us, for you and for me ! :cap:

oh yes silly me not to think about that!:mask:

yeah that's true Sunny, that is what i like in N2O:music:

One thing i notice on here is that many of the djs are playing the same tracks all the time. No originality. this is much better:super:

:lol::lol::lol: thats the problem darlene... im too much here getting other synapses loooolllll

:lol::lol::lol:
ya, it's kind of hard to turn it off and walk away, isn't it.....I sometimes have the same problem because I'm AHddicted as well. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
ya, it's kind of hard to turn it off and walk away, isn't it.....I sometimes have the same problem because I'm AHddicted as well. :lol:

when i go out i take AH in my head, with the ipod playing sets from AH:lol::lol::lol:

right now I'm cleaning my son's room up as well as the rest of the house and running back and forth to the computer.:lol:

Back