• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hello ;) :hug:

Just came back home.. :smile1: Will stay here but not for ling, still need to go to work tonight.. :/

welcome back CG :hug:

how was your mini getaway? :)

is there any chance to hear 4 stings - catch a fall tonight?? :)

lovely track right now :mml: Love the piano :)

hard to say!! who knows but you do have a 50/50 chance :p

genius because of the smiley limit of 10!!! :mask::mask:

how long does one take to make?

depends....anywhere from 10 minutes - 30 minutes, if i have a blonde day like last night and close the document where i had them stored without saving...duuuh...takes twice as much time :lol::lol::lol:

damn that was such a nice transition!!!!

Hello ;) :hug:

Just came back home.. :smile1: Will stay here but not for ling, still need to go to work tonight.. :/

Hello,CG...:hug::hug:

How was your week??

depends....anywhere from 10 minutes - 30 minutes, if i have a blonde day like last night and close the document where i had them stored without saving...duuuh...takes twice as much time :lol::lol::lol:

:console: hehe aww thats not fun!! hahah but then you get to recreate them again, maybe make it more beautiful!!

:):)

thx t4e i will Definitely try some here sometime. Well i need a nap i will be back later on.

Hi :hug:

Um.. Definately too short. Well, it was still longer than any previous one ;) We spent almost 4 days together. ;) But it was really, really nice time :cat: Too bad that next one will be in 3 - 4 weeks :(

aww but thats what makes it special! :console:

DJ Revel

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows here at AH!:super:

:clap::dancing:

:lol:They must be giving Piccoli a hard time at work today.Quite sure he wouldn't miss this show!

Hi :hug: 4 days, not a week :( Ooh wish it to be a week though... :angel: It was great ;) :smile1:

And what did I miss here ?

I can´t say,unfortunately.... I was travelling...:puff::puff::

:lol:They must be giving Piccoli a hard time at work today.Quite sure he wouldn't miss this show!

hehe yeah he was on earlier saying it was busy!!! he sounded stressed out!!

poor PICCO!

Back