Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OMFG OMFFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!

PUSH - STRAAAAAAANGE WORRRRRRRRRRLDDDD!

:super::super::super::super::super:

*A-M FAINTED* :angel:
And it's still a pain in the arse to mix with but it's still worth it every time :choon:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
10. Paul Miller vs Manuel le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]
11. Armin van Buuren featuring Susana - If You Should Go (Aly & Fila remix) [Armind]
12. O'Callaghan & Kearney - Restricted Motion [Discover]
13. Jeckyll & Hyde - Frozen Flame (Ben Gold remix) [Perfecto Digital]
14. Push - Strange World (2000 remake) [Inferno]

yeah,i was in exams last week:music:

and how about you?

Also busy exercising, as usual, but have listened to Aly+Fila, Hydroid and Dj UnDeRTaKeR etc. on "middle east in the mix" (week ago).

Nice sets. :music:

But... You've played elsewhere, the last hour for the first time? Congratulations! Is there a place where I can download your mix, for listening?

CLASSIC CHOONAGE!!!:choonalert::choonalert:

VOLUME GOES MAX!!!
:super::super::super:

Edit: No... I meant... (as a joke) how is your drive filled to xxx Gb?

In general: I would like to know from you all: Are you all using p2p-software to download trance, or buying each track from BeatPort, AudioJelly and so on?

:unsure:?

I buy individual tracks and sometimes use AH's torrent site to DL shows. But I'm not ripping continuously or anything like that. I used to do that on my computer at work, but not this one so much. I have Streamripper but it doesn't work here. NOne of my drives are full. I still have lots of space. Currently, the 80G Maxtor is empty. It's where my system used to be. I moved it to one of the WD 250Gs because I was had a few bad sectors on that 80G drive and the system would freeze occasionally. Since it's been completely reformatted and the bad sectors are now blocked, maybe I should move it back, huh? :cat:

/Piccoli brings some ice to A-M*

:lol::lol:

Also busy exercising, as usual, but have listened to Aly+Fila, Hydroid and Dj UnDeRTaKeR etc. on "middle east in the mix" (week ago).

Nice sets. :music:

But... You've played elsewhere, the last hour for the first time? Congratulations! Is there a place where I can download your mix, for listening?
thanks man,well,i haven´t upload it yet,but i cand send you the link to dl it later:music:

I mean, it's not bad. There are 56KB in bad sectors. The IT guy at work said that they (bad sectors) happen and it's not a big deal. What do you think?

God, I love this track. :love:

thanks man,well,i haven´t upload it yet,but i cand send you the link to dl it later:music:

Lovely show, David. And the end was fantastic. What's the name of that track you ended with? (kiss) :hug::grinning::cat:

I mean, it's not bad. There are 56KB in bad sectors. The IT guy at work said that they (bad sectors) happen and it's not a big deal. What do you think?

God, I love this track. :love:

if you will make a check disk, that bad sectors will be marked and never used, not big deal:grinning:

Back to the present anyway. Recently joined AH and also on fire so far in 2008, production-wise :ah:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
10. Paul Miller vs Manuel le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]
11. Armin van Buuren featuring Susana - If You Should Go (Aly & Fila remix) [Armind]
12. O'Callaghan & Kearney - Restricted Motion [Discover]
13. Jeckyll & Hyde - Frozen Flame (Ben Gold remix) [Perfecto Digital]
14. Push - Strange World (2000 remake) [Inferno]
15. Energy Reflect vs Arctic Moon - Cold Planet (Arctic Moon original mix) [Daif]

i think im off to bed now... see u tomorrow everyone :wave:

Back