• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:lol::lol:

thanks man,well,i haven´t upload it yet,but i cand send you the link to dl it later:music:

Well, if it's not too much trouble... I'm very interested!

I'm travelling each day many kilometres by public transport, and always listening (sometimes relistening) trance. I hope your set will join me on a travel... :grinning:

Last edited:
happy track:choonalert::choon::choonalert::choon::dancing::dancing:

Back to the present anyway. Recently joined AH and also on fire so far in 2008, production-wise :ah:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
10. Paul Miller vs Manuel le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]
11. Armin van Buuren featuring Susana - If You Should Go (Aly & Fila remix) [Armind]
12. O'Callaghan & Kearney - Restricted Motion [Discover]
13. Jeckyll & Hyde - Frozen Flame (Ben Gold remix) [Perfecto Digital]
14. Push - Strange World (2000 remake) [Inferno]
15. Energy Reflect vs Arctic Moon - Cold Planet (Arctic Moon original mix) [Daif]

You´re doing flawless today,man!!!:grinning::bow:

No worries about that Massive vote before the show....you got the high level...:grinning:

I'm travelling each day 250 km by public transport, and always listening (sometimes relistening) trance. I hope your set will join me on a travel... :grinning:

travelling every day 250km to work?:wow::wow::wow:

if you will make a check disk, that bad sectors will be marked and never used, not big deal:grinning:

Yeah. That's what I did. In fact I did all of my drives. I discovered that my other WD250G drive had 12KB in bad sectors on it. It is now fixed and those sectors are blocked. That drive contains all my music and photos.

The problem that I see with liquid cooling is all the space it takes up. I'm looking for low profile to fit my case better. The fan coolers take up a HD slot. With 4 drives, and two that need cooling, I need something low profile. I'm getting the impression that nothing actually fits a standard case. I had to bend the rails down to get the fans to work as it was.

Bending rails? I guess you've all ready worked on this a lot. :)

I'm going to suggest a new case then, perhaps one designed with air-flow channels so that you can put the overheating HDs in the channels. Or, for $600 just buy a pair of Seagate 750 GB drives to replace your existing setup. They'll probably be cooler, faster and quieter.

You can probably get a shop to do the partitioning for you so that you might not need to re-install the whole system.

OMG!!!:choonalert::choonalert:

WHAT A F***ING AMAZING CHOON!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing::dancing:

I'm travelling each day 250 km by public transport, and always listening (sometimes relistening) trance. I hope your set will join me on a travel... :grinning:
:wow::wow:

nice:music:
i do that too when i travel in bus:beer2:

Back