• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Evening folks! (tuned in!)

This is Magik's mashup of Armin's track "If you should go", isn't it? :)

Nice!!!

Lazarus, Phoenixuprising2000, robejaegs, Samolet, Faustus, marco18, piccoli, TimmyNether, Sypher

:wave: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoy the show :) :loveah:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)

Lazarus, Phoenixuprising2000, robejaegs, Samolet, Faustus, marco18, piccoli, TimmyNether, Sypher

:wave: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoy the show :) :loveah:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)

Hello Laz Baby !!!! :music: :choon:

:dancing: :dancing:

check the time i made that post :grinning:

and Lange - Songless too! :grinning:

Yep! I don't know exactly what a "mashup" means... Maybe a combination of several mixes. In fact I hear clearly the Duderstadt-Inpetto background basses/beats.

This is :grinning: :choon:

Nice start...:mml::mml:

Hello Everybdy!!! :)

Was actually busy setting up a site ... but couldnt resist from joining in and saying that the mash up is WONDERFUL :super:

wth, it's david show at the same time :wow:

Yeah, I see that. Bad timing.

Since I think JDDavid86 is younger than Lazarus and has less exposure, I think I'll listen to him.

No offense Laz. You are wonderful, make no mistake about it. (kiss) :love:

But I think David needs the encouragement the most. :grinning:

:blush:

Just saw it now,thought you were going to an event tonight @ 10:00pm:lol:

Wooooohoooooo Phoenix! :super::super::super::super: Great to see you mate! :music:

Hope you brought your dancing shoes :)

hahaha Laz Baby shakin my ass in my birthday suit lol thats how special this show is w00t!!

ooop!! little to much info I think :super:

Yeah, I see that. Bad timing.

Since I think JDDavid 86 is younger than Lazarus and has less exposure, I think I'll listen to him.

No offense Laz. You are wonderful, make no mistake about it. (kiss) :love:

But I think David needs the encouragement the most. :grinning:
None taken - the internet is vast and big enough for everyone and thankfully there's more than enough choonage to go around too :music:

In fact, for the first 85 episodes on its' original station, BFTD used to clash with ASOT :lol:

chooooooon :lovers:

Back