Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Sounds like "Never" :choonalert:
Two points :grinning:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)

I actually have had a copy of this for years but I recently acquired another because the old one is scratched beyond recognition, all through the breakdown....

Two points :grinning:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)

I actually have had a copy of this for years but I recently acquired another because the old one is scratched beyond recognition, all through the breakdown....

Well, you could say that the stratch is a new remix...:lolz:

This is an amazing classic. Haven't heard it for years. Great to hear it again! :grinning:

Anyway hello:
c00l.d00d, The Cat Lady, DistantLand, Light Sequence, TimmyNether, Altered-Mind, Phoenixuprising2000, Faustus, trace of trance, jabol, robejaegs, dtown, piccoli, Sypher

:hug: :hug:

Well, you could say that the stratch is a new remix...:lolz:
:lolz: :lolz:

To be honest I cleaned it that many times and had my heart broken playing it back, I basically relented last payday and bought a new one - so glad I did now too :super:

This is an amazing classic. Haven't heard it for years. Great to hear it again! :grinning:

Anyway hello:
c00l.d00d, The Cat Lady, DistantLand, Light Sequence, TimmyNether, Altered-Mind, Phoenixuprising2000, Faustus, trace of trance, jabol, robejaegs, dtown, piccoli, Sypher

Hey smithers! :hug:

OMG! Fallen Tides :wub: :choonalert:

wth, it's david show at the same time :wow:

So are you going to listen? He's only like 23 or 24. Young DJ. I like to encourage the really young ones. The beginners. :music: :grinning: :cat:

Anyway hello:

heyyy :hug:let's go for fallen tides now :)

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Its headphones time ... wife and kid are asleep but its time to raise the volume :super:

Fallen Tides...:wub::wub:

Lazarus, Phoenixuprising2000, Faustus, Altered-Mind, TimmyNether, The Cat Lady, Light Sequence, dtown, Smithers, DhumKetu, c00l.d00d, trace of trance, DistantLand, jabol, robejaegs, piccoli, Sypher

:wave: Filling up nicely, hi everyone! :wave:

4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]

He's logged into Google-Talk right now if any of ya'll want to give him an "attaboy". :cat:

Lazarus, Phoenixuprising2000, Faustus, Altered-Mind, TimmyNether, The Cat Lady, Light Sequence, dtown, Smithers, DhumKetu, c00l.d00d, trace of trance, DistantLand, jabol, robejaegs, piccoli, Sypher

:wave: Filling up nicely, hi everyone! :wave:

4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]

Aweesome choices so far...:grinning::grinning:

Back to my HD heat problem ...

I have two WD 250G drives that get hot. Without using any fans, they get over 57°C and then just shut down. I have fans for them, but they are noisy and suck up a lot of dust. I want something better and quieter. :cat:

Apparently April 7 is going to be a iniqui-temporarily-suspends-dislike-of-vocals-day.

This is a great track, one of many vocal tracks I've enjoyed today.

:mml:

For the time being, im gonna tune into jddavids show especially since its his first show episode.

I'm very sorry Laz :blush:

Back