• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wish I could log in twice. :mask:

WinAmp +
QuickTime +
RealPlayer +1
etc...

Not that I'm condoning abuse of the streams for statistical gain, of course. :mask:

Laz will get there I'm sure, the sounds are compelling, they'll draw more in. :grinning:

WinAmp +
QuickTime +
RealPlayer +1
etc...

Not that I'm condoning abuse of the streams for statistical gain, of course. :mask:

Laz will get there I'm sure, the sounds are compelling, they'll draw more in. :grinning:
If I'd thought of that I'd have hit 4 figures ages ago :lol: :lol:

This is one of those love/hate tunes:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]

First time I heard this I hated it. By the 3rd time I realised it's actually genius. Trust me :mask:

Agree....even Tiesto came up with something good...it´s a trance revolution...:):)

thank you for the magnificent work in the picture cool.dood, i shared it, i put the credits of the work on you:)

i will be back to catch the remainder of this show after jddavid's mix has finished up. :grinning:

What IM are you on? David wants to talk to you. :cat:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]

First time I heard this I hated it. By the 3rd time I realised it's actually genius. Trust me :mask:

It is my first time now :mask: :lol:

thank you for the magnificent work in the picture cool.dood, i shared it, i put the credits of the work on you:)

Glad you liked it,Picco...:grinning::grinning:

:lol: Bless you :) It's fine anyway, I got me a new record now ;)

One more vocal tune today ;) I can't help but there have been so many nice proggy vocal tunes come out lately, I'd normally have it far more banging by this point :lol:

Anyway, onwards:

thats kinda like the same cycle i went through with nic chagall's drumbeat edit of sound of goodbye. :wacko:

and now i hate that track permanently. :cat:
:lol:

wasnt listening, but thought id tune in to help push your record,

also anticipation <3 tune

We could also listen and set the streamrippers on, the same time... And later relisten. :) That pumps up the listeners number and makes this show very invaluable :)

What happened??:mask:
Really mad actually, it's one of those things you generally hear about that happened to someone's mate or someone's brother-in-law's uncle or something. :lol:

Basically, 6pm last Friday I was recording my "other" show and I got a phone call asking me to DJ that night at 10pm warming up for Jon O'Bir. Considering I'd not had a gig for 18 months I was a bit taken aback :)

Nonetheless, a few hours later:

IMG_2859.jpg

I played Vicky's mashup and it got everyone dancing. And Jon is probably the nicest bloke you could ever hope to meet :smile1:

Not something that happens every day I can tell you! :)

WinAmp +
QuickTime +
RealPlayer +1
etc...

I did that once on accident. Had more than one player going at once. It sounded really weird. They weren't in sync. :blink:

Back