Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:dancing::dancing::bounce::clap::dancing::dancing:

Fine mate, it's a grower though, it may yet haunt you... :mask:

Plus I do kind of wonder if a dub mix of that tune might be even more immense!

Dub mixes usually are eversomuchmoreso than the vocal ones.

(IMO of course. :) )

One of Afterhours' finest: :ah:

1. Kenneth Thomas featuring Coleen Riley - Ghost In The Machine 08 (Gabriel Batz remix) [Alter Ego]
2. Armin van Buuren vs Lange - If You Should Go Songless (Victoria's Secret mash-up)
3. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (DJ Tiesto remix)
4. Mark Pledger vs Matt Hardwick - Fallen Tides (Mat Zo vocal remix) [Anjunabeats]
5. Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation [Flashover]
6. Nat Monday - Break And Fall (Adam White remix) [Perfecto Digital]
7. Lexwood featuring Ferrin & Low - Chimera [Fenology]
8. Ilya Soloviev - Sunwaves (Static Blue remix) [Timeline Music]
9. Dima Krasnik - Rise [Daif]
10. Paul Miller vs Manuel le Saux - Entrance [Flux Delux]

YOu must have LOTS of files....:wow:

over 800Gb of HD...:)

Actually, I have 500G+2x250G+80G for 1,080G. A little over a terrabyte. :super:

I'm using the WD 500G as my system backup drive. :cat:

I know, I love it! My fave it the one that ends with Moments Are Forever but I forget which number it is :mask:

His set of last month was not downloadable (023). I hope he will put 024 online :).

I honestly can´t have an one-sided opinion....for me,there are tracks that get better with vocal,and others without...:mask:

I honestly can´t have an one-sided opinion....for me,there are tracks that get better with vocal,and others without...:mask:

yeah, it's s question of good sense, or instance falling Tides it's great with vocals:choon::choonalert:

The problem that I see with liquid cooling is all the space it takes up. I'm looking for low profile to fit my case better. The fan coolers take up a HD slot. With 4 drives, and two that need cooling, I need something low profile. I'm getting the impression that nothing actually fits a standard case. I had to bend the rails down to get the fans to work as it was.

By the way folks, I can't remember if I'd mentioned it or not, but Episode 100 has now been confirmed to be a 4 hour special, coming July 7th :music:
:wow: cool

By the way folks, I can't remember if I'd mentioned it or not, but Episode 100 has now been confirmed to be a 4 hour special, coming July 7th :music:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Oh man! I will not miss that! :super:

*A-M marks that date on his calendar* :book:

Early Congrats on episode 100 mate! :beer2:

I agree. I've found that the DUB mixes are really excellent and more trancey than including the vocals. :cat:

AWESOME!!! :beer2::super::super:

Back