07-06-2010 Lazarus - Back From The Dead 122

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Thank you all for coming tonight! BFTD just broke it's listener record too I think :loveah:

First time I broke 1400, although I had more for my EOYC Set :smile:

1. Alex Pich & Shinobi - Vega [Perceptive Deep]
2. Alpha 9 vs Yuri Kane - Come Right Back Home (XiJaro mashup)
3. Beat Service featuring Manon Polare - Static (Proglifting mix) [Black Hole]

How are you doing? :smile: I am looking forward to your guest mix in August. :mask:
Doing great here, just got a few more exams :) So have been reading a lot :wall:

I hope you'll like it :mask:

:: 03. Beat Service featuring Manon Polare - Static (Proglifting mix) [Black Hole] ::

Beat Service
Beat Service
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Beat Service

Aliases: Madis Sillamo
Profile: Producer/ Remixer

a second beautiful vocal now

Tuned :)
Hey Laz :wave:

Hello for 47378 times Lazarus! :wave::friends: Here we go! :music:

Ok, thanks! :friends:

Hello everyone! :smile:

Hello from Romania, Lazarus!

:megacrazy:

Hi Laz.

How are you today mate?? :bravo:
Hi guys, great to see you! :wave: :friends:

Something you might be interested in Dave - a guy is doing us a Defcon-themed XBox 360 :grinning2:

No idea how it's going to turn out but I'm expecting I'll be fighting James for it lol :lol:

:dance::super::dance:

Doing great here, just got a few more exams :) So have been reading a lot :wall:

I hope you'll like it :mask:
I am glad you are ok, take your time and make them done with success, Kata. :bravo: Well, it is in August so I hope you do not want to disappoint me because it is much waiting for it. :music:

And again, helpful nature of our master. Esmaya is Manon Polare, thank you! :friends: Have not known it yet.. :p

By the way, beautiful

Hi guys, great to see you! :wave: :friends:

Something you might be interested in Dave - a guy is doing us a Defcon-themed XBox 360 :grinning2:

No idea how it's going to turn out but I'm expecting I'll be fighting James for it lol :lol:

Cool!!!!

Don't fight too much, we need another episode of BFTD next month :):):)

lovely sound

Tried to build it up a bit today instead of banging it out from the off - sometimes this doesn't always work out but all in all I'm very happy with the show (even though there's one mix that makes me cringe! See if you can guess which one hehe...) and I hope you enjoy!

As a DJ, sometimes you finish a mix and can be sort of...meh...about it, but sometimes you feel the magic and it makes it all worth it. This show for me was one of the latter :wink:

hi all ! :super::dance::bravo:

LOVELY SOUNDS!!

Back