07-06-2010 Lazarus - Back From The Dead 122

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Cool!!!!

Don't fight too much, we need another episode of BFTD next month :):):)
Don't worry, I'd win! :ee: :bully: :boxing: :lol:

60722536059589344713.gif

Hello everyone family :friends::loveah::drunk:

crappymonkey, ollie, bluetente, Nostradamus, tranceman_g, pursuing Euphoria, emilikk, Magdelayna+, Hardem, SUNNY TOMORROW+, KrisA, tominho, Katadunkass, dj_palach, antstale, S1lver, Brendrew, chb2001, DjJohn, Arada, UnanyMouse, canis, luismonroy, uciex, RAFasks, JeffreySource+, evil genius2010, mathur, evyqueen87+, aebrownz, Kamilozz, danmark_ori+, Radas, rey, Dan+, KandiFan, juan_ito, unitedlad, Trance Nation, Lazarus+, Buffalodave2+, feiticeir0, Raph, Trifix, restrepof2, gizmo76, Kyotie, kondravasyl, duri09, Jellyfish, djjonboy, solarvision, mobesk, patrykowiec1, Deejay Bpm, labielecki, pa_kru, DayDreamer :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::choon:

:welcome: all great to see you! :wave:

My favourite British label, apart from Defcon of course, has to be these guys:

1. Alex Pich & Shinobi - Vega [Perceptive Deep]
2. Alpha 9 vs Yuri Kane - Come Right Back Home (XiJaro mashup)
3. Beat Service featuring Manon Polare - Static (Proglifting mix) [Black Hole]
4. Blue Spectrum - Lightspeed (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]

AV & EE on fire yet again, they can do no wrong for me at the moment either :music:

Tried to build it up a bit today instead of banging it out from the off - sometimes this doesn't always work out but all in all I'm very happy with the show (even though there's one mix that makes me cringe! See if you can guess which one hehe...) and I hope you enjoy!

As a DJ, sometimes you finish a mix and can be sort of...meh...about it, but sometimes you feel the magic and it makes it all worth it. This show for me was one of the latter :wink:

I have that too!

You listen and re-listen your fresh set and there is one transition that you aren't certain about....

It's not cool :mask:

Tried to build it up a bit today instead of banging it out from the off - sometimes this doesn't always work out but all in all I'm very happy with the show (even though there's one mix that makes me cringe! See if you can guess which one hehe...) and I hope you enjoy!

As a DJ, sometimes you finish a mix and can be sort of...meh...about it, but sometimes you feel the magic and it makes it all worth it. This show for me was one of the latter :wink:

loooving your set sooo faaar LAZ :mml: :bow: :super:

30153565008316877244.gif

Super nice START Music RELAX the Best :friends::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::choon:

I have that too!

You listen and re-listen your fresh set and there is one transition that you aren't certain about....

It's not cool :mask:
To paraphrase a line from Frasier, the only thing better than doing a perfect mix is doing a mix with one single flaw in it that you can moan about to everyone afterwards :ee:

* Now Listening: 1424 ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 122 on AH.FM *

Don't worry, I'd win! :ee: :bully: :boxing: :lol:

:welcome: all great to see you! :wave:

My favourite British label, apart from Defcon of course, has to be these guys:

4. Blue Spectrum - Lightspeed (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]

AV & EE on fire yet again, they can do no wrong for me at the moment either :music:

Abstract Vision
Abstract Vision
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Abstract Vision
Real Name: Михаила Филимонов (Michael Filimonov) & Михаила Матюшин (Michael Matiushin)

Members: Michael Filimonov, Michael Matyushin

George Acosta feat fisher - beautiful (Dns Remix)

loooving your set sooo faaar LAZ :mml: :bow: :super:
Thanks mate, good to see you! :friends::hug:

Laz,

when can we expect the Defcon shirts??? :lolz:
Very soon! I'm looking into this as we speak in fact, Defcon Audio have a gig at Digital Society next month and I want some before then, so watch this space :wink:

3rd transition, right Laz? :mask:
Hehe, yes, there or thereabouts, although it was actually the 4th this time, that last one just gone :wink:

5. George Acosta featuring Fisher - Beautiful [Songbird]

13218976992694827503.gif

Here we Go Music LAZARUS :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::choon::choon::choon:

* Now Listening: 1420 ~ Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 122 on AH.FM *

George Acosta feat fisher - beautiful (Dns Remix)

George Acosta
George Acosta
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for George Acosta

Aliases: Acco Traxx, DJ Boom, Frolic, Groove Man (3), King Of The South, The, Onnyx, Space Girl (2), Wax Head, The

In Groups: M.A.G., M.O.N.M., Planet Soul, Shadow Warriors, Squad, The (2), Trance Cowboys, Tuff Bros., The

pleasant tune

Back