• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hi tcl:wow:,long time i don´t see you,how you been:hug:

Well ... Last weekend was a holiday weekend for Independence Day, so I was up at the family ranch visiting my parents. Plus, I've been working a lot. And I've been doing a lot of shifting around with stuff on my computer.

I now only have 2 hard drives, a 500GB Western Digital and a 1TB Seagate. I had to take the 1TB Western Digital back to Best Buy. It kept crashing my system (BSOD) with something called a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I finally determined it was the drive causing it.

Turns out that according to Best Buy, those Green Power WD drives are the pits and don't work. Oddly, they are still selling them. They exchanged my WG for the Seagate even though I was 2 weeks past the 30 return policy. I got lucky that day. It wasn't just me, it's everyone having problems with those drives. :mask:

Well ... Last weekend was a holiday weekend for Independence Day, so I was up at the family ranch visiting my parents. Plus, I've been working a lot. And I've been doing a lot of shifting around with stuff on my computer.

I now only have 2 hard drives, a 500GB Western Digital and a 1TB Seagate. I had to take the 1TB Western Digital back to Best Buy. It kept crashing my system (BSOD) with something called a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I finally determined it was the drive causing it.

Turns out that according to Best Buy, those Green Power WD drives are the pits and don't work. Oddly, they are still selling them. They exchanged my WG for the Seagate even though I was 2 weeks past the 30 return policy. I got lucky that day. It wasn't just me, it's everyone having problems with those drives. :mask:
i assume you are ok:lol::lol:

i assume you are ok:lol::lol:

Oh yeah. I'm fine. And my computer seems to be fine now, too. :grinning:

Ooooooooo. They just gave me something to do at work. Thank you God. I've been so bored lately. Goodie. I'm going to go do a little work. Woot! :super::cat:

Oh yeah. I'm fine. And my computer seems to be fine now, too. :grinning:

Ooooooooo. They just gave me something to do at work. Thank you God. I've been so bored lately. Goodie. I'm going to go do a little work. Woot! :super::cat:
cool:grinning::hug:

So you were at the Luminosity...:p:p..
:cry::cry:

Nice pic..:grinning:....where was it taken,btw???

Hello,everyone...:wave:

This one was taken at the recordings corner..

Back