Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
No you dont !

Party freak! :p just when will I ever join you :hmmm:

As soon as you move to Holland:) I don't think you have this much party's in Malaysia :unsure:

* DJ Anna Lee CLUB-STYLES 020 on AH.FM *

Hello, love. (kiss) :love: :cat:

I have a question. How come I had to find out you were on vacation by reading posts from earlier today? :(

:book: the result of 'last minute' decisions at TT, Cat Lady :grinning:​

I read your off-line message (kiss!) :hug:

is dj mogwai any good? :mask:

he'll be playing here on friday and saturday :mask:

As soon as you move to Holland:) I don't think you have this much party's in Malaysia :unsure:

BTW,I have to ask you two...

Are there trance parties in December / January in Poland and Netherlands???:music:

Polar! Hi :hug:

good evening here Celt ! :music: suddenly, at my office it was agreed I could leave - for two weeks ! :dancing:

too much to do at home - so I just don't take a vacation: but more time for the Forum for me now :)

:book: the result of 'last minute' decisions at TT, Cat Lady :grinning:​

I read your off-line message (kiss!) :hug:

Is it a paid or unpaid vacation? :mask:

Ahhhh. I'm glad you got my offline message. (rekiss) I've missed you greatly. (rekiss again) :lovers: :cat:

BTW,I have to ask you two...

Are there trance parties in December / January in Poland and Netherlands???:music:

Enough in The Netherlands. I'm not sure about Poland.

I´m serious...cause I may go to Europe in the end of the year...but I don´t know if it´s better to wait for July next year..

Is it a paid or unpaid vacation? :mask:

Ahhhh. I'm glad you got my offline message. (rekiss) I've missed you greatly. (rekiss again) :lovers: :cat:

:dancing: vacation is ' moving out ' (da igloo, for a travel ) to me :lol:

:cap: the two weeks of are paid. Of course. This is the Netherlands :p :super: how have you been doing ? Didn't notice you on Google Talk for lòng times ! :hug:

I´m serious...cause I may go to Europe in the end of the year...but I don´t know if it´s better to wait for July next year..
well, i can't tell you now... it's july!

if there will be some parties, it'll will be announced in sptember/october :mask:

Well ... Last weekend was a holiday weekend for Independence Day, so I was up at the family ranch visiting my parents. Plus, I've been working a lot. And I've been doing a lot of shifting around with stuff on my computer.

I now only have 2 hard drives, a 500GB Western Digital and a 1TB Seagate. I had to take the 1TB Western Digital back to Best Buy. It kept crashing my system (BSOD) with something called a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I finally determined it was the drive causing it.

Turns out that according to Best Buy, those Green Power WD drives are the pits and don't work. Oddly, they are still selling them. They exchanged my WG for the Seagate even though I was 2 weeks past the 30 return policy. I got lucky that day. It wasn't just me, it's everyone having problems with those drives. :mask:

:wow: oh - computer issues :lol:
my order for new parts is delayed because of one missing : the mainboard is not yet available. I will bide my time .. .. .. :super:

today is the episode 100 of lazarus´ set

Back