Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:mml: :mml: DJ Lazarus on the 1s and 2s :mml: :mml:

DJMixPicture-GIF.gif

Lazarus, Cloud 88+, sound, The Cat Lady, musicaddict, Laan, Altered-Mind+, c00l.d00d+, Tomek, danmark_ori+, Adam_R+, s1mple, Anateq, existent, JayCan+

:wave: :welcome: Hope you all enjoy the show! :mml: :super:

very much!!! :grinning:

One thing I do want to say is that I want to dedicate the whole show to Stella, who's not around here as much at the moment and I'm sure we all miss her!

Basically, she was the one who persuaded me to start up the shows again after they originally ended at 88 episodes, and she was instrumental in bringing me to AH at all. Plus, if you've ever downloaded any of my sets over the past four years, that's been possible because of Stella, who donates me the hosting space on her server. :bow:

Big respect to Stella :smile1:

Lazarus, Cloud 88+, sound, The Cat Lady, musicaddict, Laan, Altered-Mind+, c00l.d00d+, Tomek, danmark_ori+, Adam_R+, s1mple, Anateq, existent, JayCan+

Big pleasure for me :hug:

this magical atmosphere mm..i can feel it

let`s dance
th_182___Dance_Together_Emoticon_by_wi.gif
till the sky falls down :mr green:

* Lazarus - Back From The Dead Episode 100 on AH.FM *

One thing I do want to say is that I want to dedicate the whole show to Stella, who's not around here as much at the moment and I'm sure we all miss her!

Basically, she was the one who persuaded me to start up the shows again after they originally ended at 88 episodes, and she was instrumental in bringing me to AH at all. Plus, if you've ever downloaded any of my sets over the past four years, that's been possible because of Stella, who donates me the hosting space on her server. :bow:

I'm also currently wearing the T-shirt she sent me which says LAZ ROCKS BIG TIME :)

:clap: didn't knew you had so much support from Stella, Lazarus ! :grinning: Bummer she can't be with us today ? :music:

:super::super::super:

HELLOOOU everyone! :dancing: :dancing: :hug:

:mml: :mml: DJ Lazarus on the 1s and 2s :mml: :mml:

DJMixPicture-GIF.gif

More than you think tonight actually! 25 vinyl and 14 CD today, so I used both 1210's and one CDJ800 to record the show. I couldn't decide whether to do a normal up-to-date 4 hour set, or a classics set, or what. So in the end I just picked out a load of tunes I wanted to play and spent about 3 days narrowing the list down, the result of which is what you'll hear tonight :music:

As for the tunes I couldn't play, you'll no doubt be hearing them thrown into the next few episodes of BFTD :grinning:

Love this tune by the way, please support amateur artists! Remember, amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic!

1. Leama vs Madonna - Frozen Waterdrop (MDB's Forgotten vocals ambient mix)
2. Schiller - Ruhe (Humate remix) [Data]
3. Fleeticer - Seven Seas

MySpace.com - Fleeticer - All - Trance - www.myspace.com/fleeticer

great tune :mml:

:super::super::super:

More than you think tonight actually! 25 vinyl and 14 CD today, so I used both 1210's and one CDJ800 to record the show. I couldn't decide whether to do a normal up-to-date 4 hour set, or a classics set, or what. So in the end I just picked out a load of tunes I wanted to play and spent about 3 days narrowing the list down, the result of which is what you'll hear tonight :music:

As for the tunes I couldn't play, you'll no doubt be hearing them thrown into the next few episodes of BFTD :grinning:

Love this tune by the way, please support amateur artists! Remember, amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic!

1. Leama vs Madonna - Frozen Waterdrop (MDB's Forgotten vocals ambient mix)
2. Schiller - Ruhe (Humate remix) [Data]
3. Fleeticer - Seven Seas

MySpace.com - Fleeticer - All - Trance - www.myspace.com/fleeticer

Awesome!!!

And :iagree: on the amateurs issue...Aeden is great example..:music:

Back