Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Please beg your favourite DJ's to play this :)

1. Leama vs Madonna - Frozen Waterdrop (MDB's Forgotten vocals ambient mix)
2. Schiller - Ruhe (Humate remix) [Data]
3. Fleeticer - Seven Seas
4. Solarstone & Jes - Like A Waterfall (club mix) [Magik Musik]
5. Mike Shiver & Elevation vs Nick Thompson - Hurricane Spice (Lazarus BFTD100 mash-up)
6. Exertion - Partizan [Afterglow]
7. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer [Defcon One]

why?? is a megachoon:super::choonalert:

if the dj don't play this one means he is totally stupid :p

Against my better judgement (maybe it's the champagne), I'm sharing a copy of the original original version of Trailblazer, which I made back in 1999 on a PS1 using a game called Music 2000.

It's been copied onto cassette, to CD, and then to computer, so it sounds awful, besides which, it sounds very different to the version we have now, but I thought I'd let you hear it for posterity!

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

The first day Rich, James and I were in the studio, we played it, and then Rich started doing the chords by ear (every studio should have a Rich Thorpe, they're irreplaceable!) , and then from that, we made the tune you heard today :music:

Hello Anateq,
I like your list of smileys:grinning:

hallo robejaegs , thanks :hug:

greetings with this track

(magical piano ...and ..everything
_inlove__by_GibbyGibson.gif
)

honestly....if Armin listens to this track, I´m 100% sure he will play it on ASOT...:choon::choon:

+1 :grinning:

Against my better judgement (maybe it's the champagne), I'm sharing a copy of the original original version of Trailblazer, which I made back in 1999 on a PS1 using a game called Music 2000.

It's been copied onto cassette, to CD, and then to computer, so it sounds awful, besides which, it sounds very different to the version we have now, but I thought I'd let you hear it for posterity!

The first day Rich, James and I were in the studio, we played it, and then Rich started doing the chords by ear (every studio should have a Rich Thorpe, they're irreplaceable!) , and then from that, we made the tune you heard today :music:

oo.. a piece of history right here... :) :music:

Picard Dance Mode on

now its time for descent moves:grinning:

picard dance mode on.....

Picard.gif

ULTRA VOCALS NOW :choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

*A-M text messages Armin to play this :choon: in this weeks ASOT mode on* :book:

ill drop AvB an email later on today to see about hearing this track out. :grinning:

AvA! :hug:

hows it going mate? :mml:
I'm actually sending him the pack to his FTP tonight ;)

It comes with remixes from Med, Magdelayna, and AH's very own Phil Metcalfe, who was rocking our airwaves only 3 hours ago :mml:

Hello Cloud88! :hug:

Where can I download it? Then I'll play it for you too in a next set :grinning:

Yes AvA!
Busy busy busy, as always, but now here!
And it's fantastic!
It will be released by the end of the month, fingers crossed :grinning:

Sorry vocal haters, but surely you can't hate this one.... :mask:

1. Leama vs Madonna - Frozen Waterdrop (MDB's Forgotten vocals ambient mix)
2. Schiller - Ruhe (Humate remix) [Data]
3. Fleeticer - Seven Seas
4. Solarstone & Jes - Like A Waterfall (club mix) [Magik Musik]
5. Mike Shiver & Elevation vs Nick Thompson - Hurricane Spice (Lazarus BFTD100 mash-up)
6. Exertion - Partizan [Afterglow]
7. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (full version) [Defcon One]
8. Solarstone featuring Elizabeth Fields - Speak In Sympathy (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun remix) [Afterglow]

I prefer to wait and buy the final version....:music::music::grinning:

* san - nothing remains the same(instrumental mix) ! now listening: 822 *

Congratulations, Laz, with the 100st episode!

Tuned in! :)

And... it really sounds nice! :mml:

goeienavond marco18 :grinning:

:dancing: nice you join us ! :music:

Back