Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
no mercy for the MS users - since there's an alternative FireFox rules. BTW: Opera's nice too . :lol:

But wazzup with your ' assignment ' ? :clueless

Haha i know... i'm a Firefox freak myself. But the university for some reasons have links that only work with Explorer... which is, to my belief, the most stupid thing to do...but well, i can't do much about that.

Well i have to choose out of 170 scientific articles 2 to present....prepare a seminar :smile1:

but you're missed hére much more ! :)

Awwwww :wub:

Thanks *hugs*

:loveah: //Great ppl// Great place// Priceless!!

Last edited:
LOL this set goes from a melodic tuune to a less melodic tuune and back to a melodic tuune:lol:

* File : open / browse .. .. .. ? *

Haha i know... i'm a Firefox freak myself. But the university for some reasons have links that only work with Explorer... which is, to my belief, the most stupid thing to do...but well, i can't do much about that.

Well i have to choose out of 170 scientific articles 2 to present....prepare a seminar :smile1:

:lolz:so you're gonna read 170 scientifc articles right now ! :whistle: :lol:

:lolz:so you're gonna read 170 scientifc articles right now ! :whistle: :lol:

Are you creazy!! :lol: Some are of 20 page'ish!! It will take forever!! :lolz: :LMAO:

I'll just pick 6 that have interesting titles :yawn::whistle:...i'm tired remember:lol:

* Great ppl mode *

Awwwww :wub:

Thanks *hugs*

:loveah: //Great ppl// Great place// Priceless!!

yeah .. .. .. we càn be nice ! :sleeping:

when we want :)

Helloo =))

just waiting for two brazilian DJs * Pilpo Fadini pres. Trance Feeling Sessions and Vitor Moya pres. Sunset Zone #12 *

the next two shows at After Hours

yes it looks so, it's in the calendar:super:

Are you creazy!! :lol: Some are of 20 page'ish!! It will take forever!! :lolz: :LMAO:

I'll just pick 6 that have interesting titles :yawn::whistle:...i'm tired remember:lol:

:fishing: oh yes - you're tired ! :p:lol::lovers:

btw - how did you get that Winner of the Sensation White 2007 DVD ? :whistle:

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON CLASSIC CLASSIC!!! I'm in love!

yeah .. .. .. we càn be nice ! :sleeping:

when we want :)

whoa:wow:

Play nice and pple will be nice to you ...huh??!!

Nice bear... nice boy :LMAO:

*don't wanna be eaten by a bear*:lol:

Back