• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
what are you talking about??:lol:

man i checked at web,is true about jurassic park 4,and is also true about the dinos with guns:lol:
dude u think i was joking?
i dont joke abt things like tht:)

ya
tht coz they r noobs
im doing pretty damn well so im not 1 of em
thanks 4 the totally retarded comment though:grinning:

lol.. Hating gays is all about not having enough knowledge :grinning: I know about several gays, and they're great people.

I know about people hating gay dudes. I also know these people are living their live on a low level. Most of them aren't so clever, open-minded and successful.

Deputy manager of hotel where I work is gay. He's one of the best bosses I've ever had. Looking at him you wouldn't say that he's gay. He IS clever, really open-minded and successful.

One of waiters is gay too. I actually hate him. He is arrogance, dumb and too 'gay' for me. You look at him and you know that he IS gay.

As you can see - every gay is different.

:)

Gay dudes are fun droog!
The main reason being that a lot more chicks are left for us straight ones...:mask:
i c ur reasoning
but i still think its better to slice and dice em though:mask:

lol.. Hating gays is all about not having enough knowledge :grinning: I know about several gays, and they're great people.

Riiiight!:mask:

Deputy manager of hotel where I work is gay. He's one of the best bosses I've ever had. Looking at him you wouldn't say that he's gay. He IS clever, really open-minded and successful.

One of waiters is gay too. I actually hate him. He is arrogance, dumb and too 'gay' for me. You look at him and you know that he IS gay.

As you can see - every gay is different.

:)

yep. I'm not a too big fan of the female acting gays who act more female than a female does either... :lol:

oh ok
good 4 u dude/chick/spaghetti octopus or watever:)

Back