Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
yup
awesome isnt it?

yeah spreading the hate is cool, maybe i will start my own hate cult againts people like you:super:

(this is irony just in case you are as dumb as i think, but the smilies should give enought clue:cat:)

hello BEE BEE, ClubGirl, Deadlyeight, gotwf, jddavid86, JMax, Laan, piccoli, playdoh, Psytronic, rothgar, trace of trance

The way of your thinking tells me you have been really hurt by a gay person in the past. Probably in the ass..
hahahhahahaha
good 1 stupid little b1tch who im gonna freakin totally cut up into little tiny pieces then eat ur stupid remains then vomit onto watever is left of u then probably excrete on those as well
:):grinning:

hello BEE BEE, ClubGirl, Deadlyeight, gotwf, jddavid86, JMax, Laan, piccoli, playdoh, Psytronic, rothgar, trace of trance
yo drooooooooooooooog:grinning:

yeah spreading the hate is cool, maybe i will start my own hate cult againts people like you:super:

(this is irony just in case you are as dumb as i think, but the smilies should give enought clue:cat:)
hmm ok

(hes gay):mask:

finally
a good track
:music::music:

hahahhahahaha
good 1 stupid little b1tch who im gonna freakin totally cut up into little tiny pieces then eat ur stupid remains then vomit onto watever is left of u then probably excrete on those as well
:):grinning:

We also have young people reading this. Let's keep this forum clean and nicely :) and yes, I would love to work with you :) tiny little pieces sound well..

Back