Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
The whole show is done in Ableton Live. I would love to be able to record the whole show live but between weekend gigs and creating a two hour show, the creative possibilities and the fact that i can work on the show over a period of days make Ableton really the best choice.

I record into Ableton, though I am experimenting with Sound Forge too. Just for the stress factor alone, knowing you can go back and fix your mistakes :bully:makes it worth its weight in gold :)

For those that are curious, or if any of you are going to be in Vancouver over the next few months, here's whats coming up :)

May06—Gorgomish——————————————————————–Vancouver
May13—Gorgomish w/ Christopher Lawrence——————————-Vancouver
May19—Caprice w/ Sean Tyas——————————————————Vancouver
May20—Gorgomish——————————————————————–Vancouver
May27—Gorgomish——————————————————————–Vancouver
June02—Shine—————————————————————————Vancouver
June03—Gorgomish——————————————————————-Vancouver
June04--TBA
June10—Gorgomish w/ Roger Shah——————————————Vancouver
June11--TBA
June17—Gorgomish——————————————————————–Vancouver
June24—Gorgomish——————————————————————-Vancouver
July08—Celebrities w/ Gabriel & Dresden———————————-Vancouver

some big names there :)

some big names there :)

Yea I got booked to open for Gabriel & Dresden at one of my favorite clubs here in Vancouver and I was SO excited. When I started dj'ing years ago they were one of the groups I had dreamed I'd get a chance to play with. I've played with just Josh Gabriel before but I never thought I'd get a chance to play with them both after they broke up. I'm extremely pumped for that show :D

On The Dance Floor 031 w/ Eric Allen

1) Alex Stealthy - Permanent (Original Mix)
2) Spooky - New Light (Spooky's Strobelight Mix)
3) KoHma - Rainy In The Night (Sunrise Mix)
4) Mike St. Jules - Crossing Planets (Basil O'Glue Remix)
5) Alex O'Rion - Dragons For Breakfast (Original Mix)
6) Skytech - Sirens (Original Mix)
7) Sean Cronin pres. The Hallucination Effect - The Vale Of Tears (Aaron Camz Remix)
8) Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Hot As Hades (John O'Callaghan Deep Dream Remix)
9) DNS Project - Wireframe ( Beat Service Rework)

Yea I got booked to open for Gabriel & Dresden at one of my favorite clubs here in Vancouver and I was SO excited. When I started dj'ing years ago they were one of the groups I had dreamed I'd get a chance to play with. I've played with just Josh Gabriel before but I never thought I'd get a chance to play with them both after they broke up. I'm extremely pumped for that show :D

I'll bet :bravo::bravo: One of my favourites :music:

8) Josh Gabriel pres. Winter Kills - Hot As Hades (John O'Callaghan Deep Dream Remix)

I liked that one best from the remix pack

I'll bet :bravo::bravo: One of my favourites :music:

Totally. Last time when I played with Josh was hilarious. We were playing at the club where I have my friday residency and we both got hungry at like 4am and Josh looks over and is like "is that McDonalds next door still open?", I'm like "yup" so I ran next door and got us each and a burger and we chowed down in the dj booth. Club manager comes up to the booth and we're both chowing down burgers and he just bursts out laughing. Was pretty funny lol

I liked that one best from the remix pack

Yea, I do like Josh's mix as well, but the O'Callaghan mix fit into the set better this month I thought.

7) Sean Cronin pres. The Hallucination Effect - The Vale Of Tears (Aaron Camz Remix)
10) La Roux - In For The Kill (Michael Woods Remix)

10) La Roux - In For The Kill (Michael Woods Remix)
11) Saint X - Tempus (Original Mix)
12) Artento Divini - Energy Flash (Original Mix)

dub remix :ee:

Yea, love or hate the vocals in that track, its a little more well known to the mainstream music/electronic music community so if I'm playing for a crowd where I need to hook them a bit more, it's a really good track. Gives them something to sing along to. Without the vocals it wouldn't have quite the same effect.

Besides, I kinda like them...they're quirky haha

:mml:

Super tunes today

Yea, love or hate the vocals in that track, its a little more well known to the mainstream music/electronic music community so if I'm playing for a crowd where I need to hook them a bit more, it's a really good track. Gives them something to sing along to. Without the vocals it wouldn't have quite the same effect.

Besides, I kinda like them...they're quirky haha

yeah, but i was expecting the vocals to sing :lolz:

jk :ee:

:choon: :mml: :bounce:

played in Markus set, dont know the ID :lol:

Sinners LOL

:bounce:

edit, not sinners , i suxx IDing :lol:

Last edited:

Back