Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Am okay .... but really engaged in work these days ... so dont log in much .. but tune in for sure. :)

Yeah me too. Im here very often. Only on my show or special events, but Deepress got show first time, then i want to listen his work. Were from same country (Czech)

hello nice to meet you ..been waiting 1 hour in a half ... then when show starts ,,,, i loose my connection...ain't that some thing... i am livid.... hell:hug: to everyone ....welcome me back ...thanks...:grinning:

hello nice to meet you ..been waiting 1 hour in a half ... then when show starts ,,,, i loose my connection...ain't that some thing... i am livid.... hell:hug: to everyone ....welcome me back ...thanks...:grinning:
Welcome!!!:hug:

Yeah me too. Im here very often. Only on my show or special events, but Deepress got show first time, then i want to listen his work. Were from same country (Czech)

:D

Good mixing so far :) and quite a few favourites of mine as well!!!!

Beatitude!!!! :super: :super: :super:

Btw .. the voice of the lady in the vocal mix of Beatitude sounds like Vodka on the rocks!!! :wub:

Loving it ! :)

Hello everyone thx for listening :) Hope you'll enjoy it
the start of my message was meant for you. nice tunes..good luck on your show and i will be here for you...thanks evyqueen:music:

Back