• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Dunno what was playing before this tune, i know name this tune :lol::lol::lol:
Ronny k is he your friend ... he 's playing great ..love his choice of tunes for a sunday morning .... it mixes with my weather ....95 degrees love it ... wow ....even a better tune now ... he is great .... :wow:

Hehehehe, i told him that, but dunno what he doing :lol: may he sleeping, or is surprised :lol::lol::lol:
ronny you joker .... he is new don't blame him ...im fine with his tunes ....hahahaha:grinning:

Ronny k is he your friend ... he 's playing great ..love his choice of tunes for a sunday morning .... it mixes with my weather ....95 degrees love it ... wow ....even a better tune now ... he is great .... :wow:

indeed, he is my friend and his selection of music is really good. Anyway, here is 22 deg (C) and thats good.

:mml:

Btw ... except the transition from track one to two ... which was a bit hitched, all the track transition are nice!!! :)

not more? :mask:

it's 25 here in norway, and it was 28/29 yesterday :lol:

Should be 24, but its ok, i dont like hot weather. Ive got plenty music jobs to do and my studio equipments warming my room alot. I have to buy some aircondition, or ill die in hot :lol:

Btw ... except the transition from track one to two ... which was a bit hitched, all the track transition are nice!!! :)
hello ..how are you ...i miss that at start ...lost my connect just before show started ... but he is great for the first show ...i'm voting super massive for him

Should be 24, but its ok, i dont like hot weather. Ive got plenty music jobs to do and my studio equipments warming my room alot. I have to buy some aircondition, or ill die in hot :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, that's the price to pay for global warming :lol:

Hello evequeen :smile1:

Btw .. where is our DJ? :eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

yeah, that's the price to pay for global warming :lol:

Yeah. My studio stuff can warm my room up to 10deg more than temperature outside the room. Especially if ill turn on my plasma hdtv :lol: thats finish then :lol::lol::lol:

Back