• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Sharon Del Adel..:wub::wub:

watch out for our volleyball team :mask: they are unpredictable and might kick your asses :mask:

In your dreams...:mask:

We´re gonna win both men and women volleyball..:)

In And Out Of Love :wub:

09. Markus Schulz Vs. Andy Moor - Daydream (K Progressive Mix) [COLDHARBOUR RECORDINGS]
That is the best one,imo!:super:

:bow::bow::bow:

"In and Out"

:choon:

Great mix!

Cheers!

:beer:

I don't think so...we beat you almost anytime.... :mask: :p

Not at all...we´re the best team in the world...plus, we´re going angry now, cause we lost the World Championship...:mask:

ok...maybe not since this is in the peoples repressed of china :no:...i guess some chinese station has the webcast rights sohu.com i guess i'm not real interested this year b/c it is in the commy nation...i feel sad for alot of the people over there...since their gov't is a bunch of degenerate pricks...:wacko:

hot tune now! causes serious damages on dancefloors! :p
11. Super8 & Tab - Elektra (Bart Claessen & Dave Schiemann Remix) [ANJUNABEATS]

ok...maybe not since this is in the peoples repressed of china :no:...i guess some chinese station has the webcast rights sohu.com i guess i'm not real interested this year b/c it is in the commy nation...i feel sad for alot of the people over there...since their gov't is a bunch of degenerate pricks...:wacko:

Well, i´m trying not to think about politics while the Olympic games...i don´t agree with their government system, but I must say they made the best Olympic ever...they spent US$40 billion dollars on it..:wow:

TVP - Pekin 2008

for example :tongue:

Back