Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Good Luck then.... :grinning:

:):)

Well, it´s one of the only hopes we have for a gold medal....other than volley, we have only football, yatching (i don´t know if it´s the right name), and a slight little chance in triple jump...:blush:

:):)

Well, it´s one of the only hopes we have for a gold medal....other than volley, we have only football, yatching (i don´t know if it´s the right name), and a slight little chance in triple jump...:blush:
we'll get more medals anyway :tongue:

Well, i´m trying not to think about politics while the Olympic games...i don´t agree with their government system, but I must say they made the best Olympic ever...they spent US$40 billion dollars on it..:wow:

i though athens was gr8...+tiesto was spinning the opening ceremonies...:grinning:

j/k :lol:

i think i wont visit anyone for a lil while :(

why? :confused:

we could go to belize city while my wife/kids are still in the EU...you know you can see ancient myan temples and get a beer and a joint for only $1....which for you is like 50 cents..:lol:

i never keep track...now come to think of it...austalia was maybe better...:wow:

You never keep track because your country always win the biggest number of medals..:mask::lol:

we always pwn you in winter olympics :mask:

That´s because winter olympics don´t exist for us...we don´t have winter here..:tease:

You never keep track because your country always win the biggest number of medals..:mask::lol:

on tv here the shows keep talking about one of the us swimmers going for his 8th medal...and then about the us basketball team trying to not look like a bunch of snooby overpaid thugs getting their arses kicked by other teams who play the game without a lotta retarded antics...i hope they lose! :lol:

Back