• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Onward we gooooo! :music: :super:

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

hey ladies :super:

some faces i see, that i know, yes ? :mask: :)

hi Manny! Great start :grinning:

why did you forget me? :mask: :hug:

:) the moment was copied, Smithers :hug: at what time did you login ? what minute did you refresh ? :music:

:) the moment was copied, Smithers :hug: at what time did you login ? what minute did you refresh ? :music:

euh... 20:02 i think. anyways hi there polar!

* good evening and welcome gotwf ! *

+1 :grinning:

danmark_ori, -=Med=-, Bitzi, dfx, DistantLand+, gotwf+, gp1, greko, JMax+, LeSaux, magik+, Matt Trigle, Noir, Onitam, piccoli+, robejaegs+, Smithers+​

the group size is growing by the minutes now :)

hi Manny! Great start :grinning:

why did you forget me? :mask: :hug:

don't sweat it. forgot me as well. only "forget" is probably wrong choice of words as polar would never forget his buddies. Maybe "overlook" is better term - e.g. forum software didn't show us as onboard for some reason... :hug:

Two excellent tunes in a row! :super:

:choon:

don't sweat it. forgot me as well. only "forget" is probably wrong choice of words as polar would never forget his buddies. Maybe "overlook" is better term - e.g. forum software didn't show us as onboard for some reason... :hug:
:) no worries. just teasing :mask:

danmark_ori, -=Med=-, Bitzi, dfx, DistantLand+, gotwf+, gp1, greko, JMax+, LeSaux, magik+, Matt Trigle, Noir, Onitam, piccoli+, robejaegs+, Smithers+​
the group size is growing by the minutes now :)

posted at start of set.. see post #6.... you didn't see me in the users at bottom of page?

* feeling @ home mode *

you know, you are quite the PW sometimes :p:)

:hug:

:mask: mmm - something you're not unfamiliar with, or ? :)

:grinning: :hug:

Back