• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* óne refresh should do. If not : I can't go manually adding ' for ever ! ' *

posted at start of set.. see post #6.... you didn't see me in the users at bottom of page?

nope : at the moment of posting, just refreshed before creating the welcome all : that was all I saw ! Can't keep refreshing ' all the time ' ! :wow:

01. Deepwide pres. Kylkai - Kaimaar (Deepwide Remix) [Enhanced CDR]
02. ID - ID
03. ID - ID

* ID ad infinitum mode *

01 - Deepwide pres Kylkai - Kaimaar (Deepwide Remix)[Enhanced CD-R]
02 - ID - ID
03 - ID - ID

:mask: growing insight - by each ID .. .. .. :lol:

:choonalert: :dancing: :choonalert: :dancing: :choonalert: :dancing: :choonalert:

don't sweat it. forgot me as well. only "forget" is probably wrong choice of words as polar would never forget his buddies. Maybe "overlook" is better term - e.g. forum software didn't show us as onboard for some reason... :hug:

and that's the only thing I can think of : because, the source ( the very and only source ) I copy the names from, is from the bottom of the current (live) page .. .. .. go figure ! :wow:

nope : at the moment of posting, just refreshed before creating the welcome all : that was all I saw ! Can't keep refreshing ' all the time ' ! :wow:

Interesting because I posted 3 mins before yours... no biggie... curiosity, that's all :)

bummer that I have a headache this morning... :(

euh... 20:02 i think. anyways hi there polar!

there's a slight difference I noticed between my computer's time ( web clock time referenced via InTime _ a free mini prog _ and times of AH's servers ( at least: comparing a given post time ) For me, this set started at 19:59h :music:

01. Deepwide pres. Kylkai - Kaimaar (Deepwide Remix) [Enhanced CDR]
02. ID - ID
03. ID - ID
04. Sebastian Brandt - Technology (Daniel Kandi's Darker Remix) [A State of Trance]

there's a slight difference I noticed between my computer's time ( web clock time referenced via InTime _ a free mini prog _ and times of AH's servers ( at least: comparing a given post time ) For me, this set started at 19:59h :music:

Yeah, was a few minutes late :mask:

fantastic work then manuel
+1

Now comes the part I really love :wub:

the times are derived from server clock, adjusted for your time zone preferences.

* ON AIR Manuel Le Saux pres. Extrema ep 72 *

posted at start of set.. see post #6.... you didn't see me in the users at bottom of page?

* gotwf is online now *

the soon 'dying out' feature would have been tweaked by now, Dan told me lately. But presence at the bottom of the page is a different issue. Let's have some eye on it together ?​

Wow ! Magical :love: Melody ! :choonalert:

Back