• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
which one was last track?

Hey Club Girl! Did you get to shop 'til you dropped in Manchester? :super: :cat:

Hey Club Girl! Did you get to shop 'til you dropped in Manchester? :super: :cat:

I did 'before shopping' shopping :) I think I'm addicted... And I got today new hair style.. :) Praline hair with sunshine highlights.. and they are straight and glossy.. untill I wash them - then they gonna be curly and shiny :cat:

I did 'before shopping' shopping :) I think I'm addicted... And I got today new hair style.. :) Praline hair with sunshine highlights.. and they are straight and glossy.. untill I wash them - then they gonna be curly and shiny :cat:

Wow. Sounds really pretty. Take a picture to show as when you get a moment. How long/short is your hair now? Is it layered or straight cut? I can hardly wait to see how gorgeous you are. :grinning::cat:

Wow. Sounds really pretty. Take a picture to show as when you get a moment. How long/short is your hair now? Is it layered or straight cut? I can hardly wait to see how gorgeous you are. :grinning::cat:

yeah we are all waiting to see these new pictures :grinning:

woot another choon!! nice transition also!

yeah we are all waiting to see these new pictures :grinning:

It's layered and a bit longer than to my neck :) I tried to take some pictures with my phone camera but they don't look nice so I have to wait for my friend to come back from town to borrow her camera and take some nice ones. :)

Hiya Tom why so quite?

AA%20For%20Sacha.jpg

^^^ cool pic!!!

Back