Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
can't wait to hear a set from you. Good luck, deadly lets me "try" but usually takes it away from me LOL

hahahahaha lets you 'try' awww make me look bad eh@!!

:mask::mask::mask:

:beer2:

i want some tacos:lol:

hey bitman:grinning:

hello jddavid, is awesome to find you all here. i am still wondering how all of this happened. i remember back in 2004 when i joined the forums for first time.

and nasim and dmao were laughting at my noobishness :lol:

and now i have meet lots of cool people. :wow:

this has been flawless
too insane

can't wait to hear a set from you. Good luck, deadly lets me "try" but usually takes it away from me LOL

if i make one, i'll post on the dj/producer corner:)

*picco runs*

:lol::lol:

hello jddavid, is awesome to find you all here. i am still wondering how all of this happened. i remember back in 2004 when i joined the forums for first time.

and nasim and dmao were laughting at my noobishness :lol:

and now i have meet lots of cool people. :wow:

hahaha back in 2004.. wow !! long time ago! i was not really interested in forums back then... and was just starting to get into trance!! was on a mad hunt to find a site were you could download good new 0day releases of trance livesets

ok guys,i have to go to college now
see you all later:wave:

tuned in again!! how is everybody?

As I'm somewhat new here on forums I was wondering. Most of you are dj's or at least trying to be, am I right?

arrgle

dude man
have u seen the gallery line ups for the next month or so
it made me go buy a MoS membership, too insane, but i got exams in tht period so its gonna b tough 2 balance everything

well let's see:lol::lol:

*picco puts a protector helmet*

:lol::lol::lol:

how are you?:hug:

good thnx for ask, i have been jumping from job to job. only small jobs i have found, limited time in different places, i hope i could find something permanent soon :p

long time no see broo hopeyou doing well bro. :hug:

Back