• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Good for you mate! :grinning:

Wow. That's quite amazing. And I'm only a mediocre (IMO) IT guy... Oh well :)

you are IT guy? well welcome to the club, IT guy here too:):hug:

oh damn
the 1st sissy track
oh well

awwwwwwww man now i do feel bad :cry::cry::cry: not my fault my ears react that way to train wrecks

hahaha i just need sometime!!!!!!!! one song is never enough, or at least let me pick some songs LOL

hahaha i just need sometime!!!!!!!! one song is never enough, or at least let me pick some songs LOL

yeah program the set!! hahaaha just don't pick to many anthems :):lol::lol::lol::p

hello Wolverine :)

always good to see new people here,
we just love EDM :super:

Excuse my ignorance, but what's an EDM?

As for the music. Simply amazing. Good for me my sister went to sleep (she downloads stupid movies from the internet so I can't listen to AH :( )

:super:

As for the music. Simply amazing. Good for me my sister went to sleep (she downloads stupid movies from the internet so I can't listen to AH :( )

EDM=Electronic Dance Music:grinning::)

EDM means Electronic Dance Music, so it basically refers to all of the different styles; Trance, House, DnB, Electro, Progressive, Breaks, Psy, and Techno.

Last edited:

EDM = Electronic Dance Music :grinning:

you are a dj??? :)

you mix psychotrance???
na im not really:mask:

i did do 1 waaaaaaaaay bak, mixing wasnt too bad but not top notch:p
and yes it was insanity nightmare psy:grinning:

yeah program the set!! hahaaha just don't pick to many anthems :):lol::lol::lol::p

they are the only ones I know out of your massive collection. bad with names, good with picking up on the auditory stimulous :D

EDM means Electronic Dance Music, so basically all of the different styles, Trance, House, DnB, Electro, Progressive, Breaks
cant believe u 4got psy and techno:p
:mask:

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
vocals
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back