How are things TCL?

Rain stars Eternal

Anyone ID this track now

Sounds like an old video game I used to play

Anyone ID this track now

Sounds like an old video game I used to play

Solarstone - rain stars eternal ( agnelli and nelson remix ) :grinning:

thanks for the ID

Believe or not I think I feed them better then their owners,the girl next door said "geesh why don't you just adopt her she's always here"

Oooooooo :choon:now!!:)

Ha! It sounds like you've been adopted by the she-kitty. Get a cat box and invite her in. :grinning:

How are things TCL?

Pretty good. Yesterday is was a little warm here. It got up to 90°F before it started to cool off for the evening. Today it's cool and humid. We're gonna have rain! It's already been sprinkling a little. We need it. Summer is coming. :super::cat:

Embrace - embrace ( ferry fix ) at one side I'm not a big fan of this tune :p

Ha! It sounds like you've been adopted by the she-kitty. Get a cat box and invite her in. :grinning:
:angel:Guess I have been

Cat box?Nah! All my kitties were outside ones except,Neptune aka Mr.Nips:) he had leukemia : (

Cool show!:grinning:

Bah! Lunch break over:p

Still tuned:)

andrelli And Blue Ft Hila - Imagine ( mike Nichol mix ) Ruined by the vocals, a dub would be nice

Pretty good. Yesterday is was a little warm here. It got up to 90°F before it started to cool off for the evening. Today it's cool and humid. We're gonna have rain! It's already been sprinkling a little. We need it. Summer is coming. :super::cat:

Yeah, Here in NL I already half burned my face last Sunday :lol:

:angel:Guess I have been

Cat box?Nah! All my kitties were outside ones except,Neptune aka Mr.Nips:) he had leukemia : (

Cats can live a long time with leukemia. I had a cat named Max who had it and thus was a carrier. He lived to be 15 years old. Cancer in his abdomen is what killed him in the end. He was a really good kitty. He was my King of the Cats all the years that he lived. I miss him. :(

Yeah, Here in NL I already half burned my face last Sunday :lol:

I know what you mean. I mowed my yard last weekend and got a little toasted myself. Pretty soon, the weather forecast will be including the UV Index. (Like wind chill in the winter ... but hotter. Ha!) :lol:

edit: And let's not forget Ozone Action Days. Ha! :lolz:

Back