• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Hello everybody !!! How are you ???

Do you know the title of this record please ...

Cats can live a long time with leukemia. I had a cat named Max who had it and thus was a carrier. He lived to be 15 years old. Cancer in his abdomen is what killed him in the end. He was a really good kitty. He was my King of the Cats all the years that he lived. I miss him. :(

We also always had cats!! 1 of them died by cancer, others got killed by cars on the highway. We decided not to take anymore cats when living in front of the highway. Now we're moved and we're having two cats. one is only whining and meowing.. It's really really old kitty.. ( both females )

Armin Van Buuren - If you should go ( John O callaghan remix? )

The name of the track is "If You Should Go". I don't know who did it or what the record label is. I'm the worst IDer. Sorry.

We also always had cats!! 1 of them died by cancer, others got killed by cars on the highway. We decided not to take anymore cats when living in front of the highway. Now we're moved and we're having two cats. one is only whining and meowing.. It's really really old kitty.. ( both females )

How old is really, really old? Over 15? My oldest cat lived to be 23 1/2 years old.

I have a cat that meows constantly, too. Nasim. What a brat. He's just like Nasim the person. Ha! :lol::lol: :cat:

How old is really, really old? Over 15? My oldest cat lived to be 23 1/2 years old.

I have a cat that meows constantly, too. Nasim. What a brat. He's just like Nasim the person. Ha! :lol::lol: :cat:

how many cats do u have ??? :wow::):wow:

Nasim
:LMAO: I'm not sure about the age of our oldest cat. We don't know what age she had when we adopted her :confused:

bugger i thought it was mannys set already! :lolz: there is a huge OMFG post for this choon :lol:

hi guys !

what is the id of this choon plz ?

sorry i cant stay long .. currently in the middle of my ******* hugeee exam !! uhuh,, 2 days left .. :)

Nasim
:LMAO: I'm not sure about the age of our oldest cat. We don't know what age she had when we adopted her :confused:

Oh and she's called Tessa :lol:

hi guys !

what is the id of this choon plz ?

sorry i cant stay long .. currently in the middle of my ******* hugeee exam !! uhuh,, 2 days left .. :)

Hey!

Well It was avb - serenity, I thought everyone knew that tune by now :confused: :grinning:

Hey!

Well It was avb - serenity, I thought everyone knew that tune by now :confused: :grinning:
lol i have so many things in my head right now (exams days ) that .. sometimes ... yeah it does happen to me, i forget some track ID .. its life ;)

Back