09.04.2011 ASOT 500, Holland (Den Bosch)

Beers, Burgers, Trance & AH.FM t-shirts! That seems like a Win Win evening :beer::beer::beer:
Yeah! Just made the hotelreservation at Mercure Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch Rosmalen friday to monday:dance::dance:

:grinning:

Very organised :) You're miles ahead of me :lol:

There are not that many hotels in Den Bosch afaik.

I need more beers! I will probably be in Amsterday Friday evening for the Luminosity event.... = More beers :beer::beer::beer:

Coming over from the UK for this, ticket and hotel sorted weeks ago :)

Ooooooh I'd really want to go but I don't think it's possible.. Damn! Luminosity the night before is going to be massive too for sure, I was there last summer.. Oh those memories...

I have change my stay. I´m going to stay (as usual) in Utrecht at Park Plaza. from friday to monday. bjerre is staying with me during some of the days. It´s easy to get both to Amsterdam for Luminosity and to Den Bosch from Utrecht.:)

I have change my stay. I´m going to stay (as usual) in Utrecht at Park Plaza. from friday to monday. bjerre is staying with me during some of the days. It´s easy to get both to Amsterdam for Luminosity and to Den Bosch from Utrecht.:)

:) Yes - very kind of you to arrange :friends: And also makes it easy to take the Luminosity decision :lol:

Back