09.04.2011 ASOT 500, Holland (Den Bosch)

I am attending with at least 4 friends.

Last edited:
Team Finland signs in :friends:

yeah, see you there ;)
final line-up:
Above & Beyond,Alex M.O.R.P.H., Aly & Fila, Andy Moor, Armin van Buuren, Arnej, Arty, Ashley Wallbridge, Bart Claessen, Ben Gold, Claudia Cazacu, Cosmic Gate, Daniel Kandi, Eco, Estiva, First State, Gareth Emery, Giuseppe Ottaviani, John O’Callaghan, Jon O’Bir, Marc Simz, Markus Schulz, Mat Zo, Max Graham, Menno de Jong, Myon & Shane 54, Ørjan Nilsen, Paul Oakenfold, Rafaël Frost,Rank 1, Robert Nickson, Roger Shah, Sean Tyas, Sied van Riel, Signum, Sophie Sugar, Tenishia, Ummet Ozcan, W&W

I'm flying in from Canada I couldn't possibly miss such a massive line up. Its going to cost me nearly $3000 for just 48 hours in Holland, If anyone going to Luminosity as well in Amsterdam would care to show a lad how to party in the Netherlands it would be much appreciated. :D

Last edited:
For those who like to make it a crazy weekender!

14ugsn8.jpg

For an impression of the venue see here the unofficial after movie of last weekend party!
[youtube]YouTube - Luminosity before the energy 2011 (unofficial after movie HD)[/youtube]

Will be there as well, really massive line-up! :dance: Might do theLuminosity preparty too. :)

Perhaps its just me, but having watched the Armin Only Imagine & Mirage DVDs and some of the sets from Energy via b@ tv the majority of the crowd just seem to stand there filming the set on their phone/camera and don't really dance, it's a very chilled and calm atmosphere which I find odd. I can't say i've ever experienced anything like that in the UK.

I've not seen anyone with a drink in their hand either (mainly the Armin gigs).

Last edited:
i be there this april 9 nl i travel from nicaragua to netherland for see the only in the pure trance aly and fila rocking the main stage

Perhaps its just me, but having watched the Armin Only Imagine & Mirage DVDs and some of the sets from Energy via b@ tv the majority of the crowd just seem to stand there filming the set on their phone/camera and don't really dance, it's a very chilled and calm atmosphere which I find odd. I can't say i've ever experienced anything like that in the UK.

I've not seen anyone with a drink in their hand either (mainly the Armin gigs).

As far as not dancing, I don't know I've only been to one other big trance event and people were moving, and definitely drinking (asot 450 Toronto). No drinks at Armin events sounds odd, possibly everyone could have been rollin hard (but then wouldn't they be dancing?)
Maybe Alda events is just really good at not letting any drugs into their events, so the crowd is a bit more diffuse & sparse.
That would be a shame cause like it or not some of the biggest fans are probably also users of some form of vice.
Respect works both ways, If all someone wanted to do was dance and be high without causing trouble or property damage then its fine with me.
I find it harder to be around drunk people anyway, cause they are obnoxious and not thinking at full capacity.
But if everyone could just be mature I don't see why we all can't get together and have a blast.

asot500_denbosch_timetable-670x342.jpg

Dilemmas? Preferences? 4am? 5am?

Would someone from AH make a poll?

Last edited:
Those who will see Armin LIVE this ASOT 500 , Are So Lucky ! <3
:dancing:

Last edited:

Back