* my guess .. .. .. :: Thomas Coastline ~ Beyond Expression ::

ok tune now:dance::dance::dance:

1061957949_m.jpg

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

* Now Listening : 662 ~ Ivan Mateluna - Moonlight sessions 008 on AH.FM *

No I do not know

:music: I'm wondering who the guestmix will do :bravo:

:dancing:

Here Ivan throws in some new tracks ( at least: new tracks to me - and I'm a regular listener these days :) )
The most used argument could be : sorry, I'm too busy :blink: :wink:

Perhaps one of the worlds great djs Pete Tong has a big weekend dance show on uk radio here and is constanly traveling doing gigs and things all over the world and making his own music too but is always excited and constantly on the search for new tunes to play on his shows. no week on his show is ever the same. In my opinion if your not excited about finding new tunes then you shouldn't be in it.

:dance::dance::dance:

Nice vocal here:super::super::super:

Beautiful tune:super::super::super:

Sounds like its going to be energy anyway:bravo::bravo::bravo:

* Now Listening : 627 ~ Ivan Mateluna - Moonlight sessions 008 on AH.FM ( Guestmix ) *

Perhaps one of the worlds great djs Pete Tong has a big weekend dance show on uk radio here and is constanly traveling doing gigs and things all over the world and making his own music too but is always excited and constantly on the search for new tunes to play on his shows. no week on his show is ever the same. In my opinion if your not excited about finding new tunes then you shouldn't be in it.

:iagree: cannot but agree SUNNY TOMORROW :good2: ( thanks for the info about Pete Tong, btw. Got some CD albums of him :grinning: )

:mml::mml::mml:

Back