• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
and soon, marilyn manson :wacko: :wacko:

XD
haha u dont know
when i went 2 c the insane mau5 chris lake played this electro track (rmx of manson 1, think it was tainted love whoich is also a remake)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh okey-- thanks :D how did u find out?

who you asking? if you quote the people you talking to is more easier:grinning::lol:

hey CG:hug:

where is playdoh?:)

Next to me :smile1: Playing with his keybord and trying to produce something trancy :cat:

Emm..
Don't get me wrong but why the hell trance is everywhere ? I mean.. It's Tone Diary not some trancy show.. :cry:

Edit :

It's picking up :wink:

Sorry for my whining but I have a really annoying mood today... ;/

01. Dinka - Native
02. Proff - My Personal Summer
03. Nifra - Complicated Life (1985 Remix)
04. Sander Van Doorn vs Robbie Williams - Close My Eyes
05. Duderstadt vs. Store and Forward - Broken (Duderstadt Progressive Mix)
06. ID
07. Tokugawas Drums vs Quillroader - Mayan Sun (Josh Henriquez & Raver Mix)

i told him to edit the post, that was really bad:p:p:p

Thank you, Pico. (kiss) :hug::cat:

Guess what your boy did today? I let him and his siblings go outside for the first time. He loved it! :super:

heya Erik :hug:

how r my friend :friends:

was that great choon earlier 06. ID? :w00t:

:super:So how are we describing the genre tonight? I am guessing progressive trance... or am i totally wrong... I know what I like but the genre debate is on again.. and slightly psy trance by the sounds of it...

Next to me :smile1: Playing with his keybord and trying to produce something trancy :cat:

Emm..
Don't get me wrong but why the hell trance is everywhere ? I mean.. It's Tone Diary not some trancy show.. :cry:

Edit :

It's picking up :wink:

Sorry for my whining but I have a really annoying mood today... ;/

well as i said before, i don't think this is trancey, it has a proggy atmospheric, just more melodic, sorry all if i am repeating my self:grinning::music:

hahahah,is ok,you eat but you don´t count,that´s a characteristic of a predador:mask:

:LMAO: :LMAO:

then i am a intelligent predator.......:mask:

no comments

:super:So how are we describing the genre tonight? I am guessing progressive trance... or am i totally wrong... I know what I like but the genre debate is on again.. and slightly psy trance by the sounds of it...

Prog trance, tech trance now

Back